Create Game Doesn't currently work

chickennoodler

This is a correctly formatted Bug report of my other Bug report.

Description: When you go to the Map screen and Click a Map mission, you then have to go and Create Game. As of right now, when you click Create game, the game either lags out and Disconnects, crashes the game, or weird bugs start to occur. The game either way, does not allow you to create a Lobby to set your deck, which means you can't even Join a game or get to the Step where you then click Ready and start the game.

Which means currently no one is actually playing any games on Skylords EU.

Reproducability: Dude, just Log into the game and try clicking Create game on the Map screen. I don't know of a single Person who has actually clicked Create Game as of 6/12/20 and actually got to the Lobby Screen just to select their deck. It's 100% reproducible.

Screenshot/ Video: . . . . . Just Log in and click Create Game. It will Lag out or Crash.

Here's my Log.txt

My last action in that log should be of me Clicking a Mission, clicking Create game, and then getting stuck so I ended the process in my Taskbar because Battleforge wouldn't do anything.

log.txt

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use