I use a television as a monitor and changed the resolution in game launcher to fit my screen better for it to only have my tv say "invalid format"

Mama Eagle Eye

I have changed the resolution in the launcher to better fit the resolution of my TV, However the resolution was not supported by my television and I see nothing. I hear the game and it's still running, however It's almost impossible for me to change the settings without continuous trial and error of clicking blindly in hopes of getting anything done. I looked up online to see if there was any way to manually change the settings through the documents downloaded, But I've had no luck. I have tried to change the settings of the launcher and other applications through my computer settings however they do not alter the game in any way. I do not have a monitor or anything else to display this one except for my television, what can be done to get the default resolution back?

• Kiwi locked this topic