Skylords Reborn - Podcast #1 With Dexirian !

Dexirian

Hello everyone! It is finally here, the long awaited first edition of the Official Skylords Reborn Podcast!

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kOP8GHejsY[/video]

Leave your comments below ;)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote='Dexirian' pid='4549' dateline='1436819957']
Hello everyone! It is finally here, the long awaited first edition of the Official BFR Podcast!

Leave your comments below ;)
[/quote]

Thanks for the great podcast Dexirian. 

Is it maybe possible to make an official thread with a list of all decisions you guys have made for the game? Like for example the F2P starting deck. And maybe also mention decisions that you guys are leaning towards, but havent made up yet (like the booster ratio's)? This could be very helpfull for the community so we know what topics to discuss and what is decided already and we also could point new members to it if they are wondering about those topics.

[quote='Mental Omega' pid='4564' dateline='1436823074']
I wonder, since the original BF already gave you 1 bfp for spending 30 minutes of ingame time, can't you differentiate between time spent in the forge/lobby and time spent in maps?
[/quote]

Yes it is :)

[quote='InsaneHawk' pid='4568' dateline='1436823297']
[quote='Mental Omega' pid='4564' dateline='1436823074']
I wonder, since the original BF already gave you 1 bfp for spending 30 minutes of ingame time, can't you differentiate between time spent in the forge/lobby and time spent in maps?
[/quote]

Yes it is :)
[/quote]

So, if it's possible what is the big issue with idling players? They won't achieve much if you'd get only BFP for time spent on maps ^^.

Edit: oh and btw. you and your crew are awesome!

[quote='manafarbe' pid='4681' dateline='1436833017']
I am so proud of you!

And I so so dfamn hyped. To be serious, I cried a little. :(

@WatcherOfSky: Ill hop on the hype train if you don´t mind!
[/quote]

Put the picture into your signature, but be sure not to make it too big now. Look at the forum rules to make sure how bit it can be. ;)

Well really enjoyed the Podcast thank you for the Informations:)
A starter Deck is nice and if i just want to know if there is like a cap daily too earn Bfp because with one Daily Quest how much Bfp you going too get and if the card Prices will be more normal except the Old Battleforge

[quote='WatcherOfSky' pid='4626' dateline='1436828180']
I am very satisfied with this info.

Did Dexirian purposefully summon the hype wagon? 

[url=http://9gag.com/gag/adpqngN]But this is what you guys are doing to the community.[/url]
[/quote]

Sadly he did not although there was alot of fun things too see but mostly to hear :D

[quote='Aomine' pid='4937' dateline='1436875611']
Well really enjoyed the Podcast thank you for the Informations:)
A starter Deck is nice and if i just want to know if there is like a  cap daily too earn Bfp because with one Daily Quest how much Bfp you going too get and if the card Prices will be more normal except the Old Battleforge
[/quote]

I think they will not limit it or set the cap that high that it wont matter for a lot of people.
Just because multi accounting would become a thing and people would get the points anyways.