Skylords Reborn - Podcast #1 With Dexirian !

Dexirian

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this will already be one of the greatest games ever without development.. now think about were adding new maps guilds cards leagues and pvp maps and all that good stuff, the game will be unstoppable

The podcast was great! Very informational and it seems that you guys are willing to put in the effort that EA did not. This game will become legendary once again and the only reason it will return to its former prosperity is because of you guys and your determination. Thanks once again for putting in the effort where others wouldn't.

[quote='PolozF' pid='7650' dateline='1437309603']
wow I love this being seriously as I hope to participate in the alpha :( : 3
[/quote]

Youll need lots of (long) posts so you better get going

[quote='WotdeFack' pid='8011' dateline='1437391401']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Don't make new players think that they only have to post a lot to get into tech-alpha, because that is not true. It doesn't matter how long they are. What matters is what they say. Quality > quantity.
Furthermore, for you to be able to join tech-alpha you have to also help new members, join conversations in the shoutbox etc.. Just interact with the community. 

To conclude: Quality is what matters, not quantity.

[quote='ladadoos' pid='8015' dateline='1437391716']
[quote='WotdeFack' pid='8011' dateline='1437391401']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Don't make new players think that they only have to post a lot to get into tech-alpha, because that is not true. It doesn't matter how long they are. What matters is what they say. Quality > quantity.
Furthermore, for you to be able to join tech-alpha you have to also help new members, join conversations in the shoutbox etc.. Just interact with the community. 

To conclude: Quality is what matters, not quantity.
[/quote]

True, but its a little bit the quantity of community interactions too.

[quote='pzmuda' pid='8619' dateline='1437502205']
Wow, can't believe my eyes, is it really Battleforge going 2 life again? dreams come true, great work guys, can't wait to play.
[/quote]

Yes indeed :3
I actually waited for this the whole time I was on Legacy Reforge thinking wait this game is not going to get finished any time soon.

[quote='Kabuu' pid='8803' dateline='1437568876']
I'm so happy about the reborn of BF but we should try Legacy Reforge becouse these guys have tried to bring us the feeling of BF back without any help and that should be respected :)
[/quote]

yeah but as I said that game wont be finished anytime soon :l

I think we really need more game content and more information, videos and pictures about the progress...
I am cheking the forum every day since Dexirians first video for new onces but nothing there... :(
I am so exited and I am counting the hours even tho it´s not clear when the game actually comes out :(

[quote='Máxi' pid='8936' dateline='1437593404']
I think we really need more game content and more information, videos and pictures about the progress...
I am cheking the forum every day since Dexirians first video for new onces but nothing there... :(
I am so exited and I am counting the hours even tho it´s not clear when the game actually comes out :(
[/quote]

A lot of the progress is actually said in the shoutbox. The one developer that tells us a lot about the progress is @fiki574. 
So if you want to know more details about progress, I would suggest checking the shoutbox frequently.

[quote='ladadoos' pid='8940' dateline='1437593585']
[quote='Máxi' pid='8936' dateline='1437593404']
[/quote]

A lot of the progress is actually said in the shoutbox. The one developer that tells us a lot about the progress is @fiki574. 
So if you want to know more details about progress, I would suggest checking the shoutbox frequently.
[/quote]

Since your on often, more often than I am :/ , would you mind being in charge of copypasta fiki574 dev statements into a thread?

Posting no updates publicly doesn't mean nothing is being done. I'm actively working on the server emulator every single day, and sometimes I do not share updates in shoutbox like I usually do, but most of the time you will and should know what I did that day. Today, for example, I didn't do any new features, though I improved some that are already done. Anyways, I will be continuing to report you about my work in shoutbox daily, so be sure to check it sometimes. I'm also available for any and all questions you want to ask, as far as they obey the rules.

Regards!

[quote='fiki574' pid='8985' dateline='1437600323']
Posting no updates publicly doesn't mean nothing is being done. I'm actively working on the server emulator every single day, and sometimes I do not share updates in shoutbox like I usually do, but most of the time you will and should know what I did that day. Today, for example, I didn't do any new features, though I improved some that are already done. Anyways, I will be continuing to report you about my work in shoutbox daily, so be sure to check it sometimes. I'm also available for any and all questions you want to ask, as far as they obey the rules.

Regards!
[/quote]

No need to explain yourself my friend, just keep fighting the good fight  :D

Also, I know it's early days and such; but have you guys got any idea when the game will be in a playable state?

[quote='CrazyRider' pid='9011' dateline='1437610705']
No need to explain yourself my friend, just keep fighting the good fight  :D 

Also, I know it's early days and such; but have you guys got any idea when the game will be in a playable state?
[/quote]

They still do not know when the full release will happen, since there are a lot of factors in the making of the game.
The only thing we know is that Tech-alpha (only forge + social features ) will be released for a certain amount of players this summer ( in 1-2 months)