Skylords Reborn - Podcast #1 With Dexirian !

Dexirian

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very Good Podcast Dexirian! I'm very happy with the process of the project and i hope we all can come back to the forge as Skylords soon! :) Thank you for that Delixirian and Dev-Team to bring back my alltime-favorite RTS Game.

[color=#212121][size=medium][font=Helvetica, Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Heard alpha client will be released first and I want to know how many players will participate in this game and how long will it take to open game where everyone can play? :huh: [/font][/size][/color]

[quote='davidel10' pid='5401' dateline='1436899672']
[color=#212121][size=medium][font=Helvetica, Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Heard alpha client will be released first and I want to know how many players will participate in this game and how long will it take to open game where everyone can play? :huh: [/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]
it is not know yet how many players will be allowed to play in the alpha, neither is a date for alpha start or even a release date, but im sure that they will get a server that is big enough that everyone can play:)

[quote='wa2magge' pid='5523' dateline='1436915520']
[quote='WatcherOfSky' pid='5457' dateline='1436905217']
[url=http://9gag.com/gag/aoj270m]Found another gif that represents what BFR is. :D[/url]
[/quote]

Show me this Master :)
[/quote]
The link is the text itself... :|

[quote='WatcherOfSky' pid='5553' dateline='1436925145']
[quote='wa2magge' pid='5523' dateline='1436915520']
[url=http://9gag.com/gag/aoj270m]Found another gif that represents what BFR is. :D[/url]
[/quote]

Show me this Master :)
[/quote]
The link is the text itself... 
[/quote]
The text was black for me.:/

[/quote]

No idea if confusing or just plain fabulous!

Think of all the good hours that are to come with BFReborn :) :)
[hr]
[quote='davidel10' pid='5401' dateline='1436899672']
[/quote]

One of the things technical alpha has to find out is the server capacity, therefore I dont think it will be too much players that get to test.
Also dont think of the technical alpha as fun time before anyone else, it is more of a test, bug finder, and for the participants a service to the community :)

This is fantastic! I loved BF back in the day. I hated that it was a little bit too early for the 'pay for aesthetic' wave so it got paywalled down to oblivion. Every once in a while I'd think back on BF, silently curse EA, and be a bit sadder for this huuuuuuge waste of potential. You guys are amazing and it looks great so far!!!

Really glad to see the game once again. Played it from relase to pretty much a year before it closed down. Back then i used to top 2v2 ladders with a friend, i wonder if i'll manage the same this time  :)

AWESOME! :heart:  You guys should get Farrock (if not already) and/or other Battleforge focused YouTubers on board. If I had the recources and time I would love to create own videos. However just asuggestion to increase the popularity of Battleforge Reborn. Oh man im so hyped :D  Hype greetings from Germany :D

[quote='Upcrafter' pid='6572' dateline='1437133027']
AWESOME! :heart:  You guys should get Farrock (if not already) and/or other Battleforge focused YouTubers on board. If I had the recources and time I would love to create own videos. However just asuggestion to increase the popularity of Battleforge Reborn. Oh man im so hyped :D  Hype greetings from Germany :D
[/quote]

He joined and was active
He did a video about Legacy Reforge, I think he will make a video about this project too, as it is more live and in my humble opinion better and has more chances :)
Allready over 950 people joined, and many of them are active in the forum and threads, the discussions are live and there are dozens of great ideas :)
I think we can be proud of ourselves, especially of the developers who are doing a great job :)

[quote='anonyme0273' pid='6618' dateline='1437138063']
[quote='Upcrafter' pid='6572' dateline='1437133027']
[/quote]

He joined and was active
He did a video about Legacy Reforge, I think he will make a video about this project too, as it is more live and in my humble opinion better and has more chances :)
Allready over 950 people joined, and many of them are active in the forum and threads, the discussions are live and there are dozens of great ideas :)
I think we can be proud of ourselves, especially of the developers who are doing a great job :)
[/quote]
Yeah you´re right. I´m so looking forward for this. It´s a tremendous and awesome undertaking that the devs take their time to relive a game that many loved but never really got the "fame" it shouldve gotten. And its beautiful to see so many people sharing the same feelings and nostalgia for this once so awesome game and all the effort and "heart" they bring with them.