Game doesn't load after first loading screen (crash?)

Hi everyone,

first of all I'm super excited about starting this game again!

I followed the instructions to install and start the game.
I successfully get to the first loading screen that looks like the following:
image.thumb.png.c02b41470556f652e900de26670e06a4.png

The server is marked as 127.0.0.1, is this correct ?

Anyways, when I click on 'Login', the game says that the login was successful.
So I get redirected to the next Loading screen and that's when the voodoo happens.
Nearly at the end of the loading screen, the game crashes (I think) and nothing happens anymore.

I checked the log file for some clue (I attached it) but couldn't find anything...

I really want to play this game again after all these years so your help would be really appreciated :)

Best regards,
Knoedeldampfer

_launcher_log_2020.06.06_18.log

Hi everyone,

after some hours of testing and stuff, I decided to delete everything (RAR files and decompressed files) and start anew.

But this time I downloaded the game from the fllowing link:
https://mega.nz/#!YBIxWRqZ!8PRFy-juUyIufkoV_hY80C4QL_eud-AU2j7msvF4a5k

And not from mediafire.com.

And look at that, it worked!
Seems like there is some issue with RAR file the team uploaded on mediafire.com

Best regards,
Knoedeldampfer

Good that you could fix the issue on your own. Unfortunately no one seemed to have time to answer your question.

I can assure you, that the archive on both mirrors are working as intended. We have thousands of players who downloaded them there. Including some players of the team itself. Many of us downloaded both archives to test the mirrors in the beginning.

So I assume that your archive got corrupted either when downloading it (this can happen sometimes) or when extracting it (maybe due to an anti virus or bad IO). To check if your download isn't corrupted you can normally create an MD5, SHA1 or SHA256 checksum of it and compare them to our values. Unfortunately I couldn't find the values anymore in our download topic. I will make sure that they get added again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use