Looking for the Infected Tower rPvE Zerg Deck

Affinity

Hey guys,

could someone share the Infected Tower + cultist master /Zerg deck, ElementG once came up with.

I can't find it anywhere in the forums or the rest of the internet.

Would be great, if someone could share a screenshot.

Best regards,

Niq

I just saw one in action , cant give you whole deck, but at least write what he used:

T1 shadow: Fallen+Motivate, I guess you want Embalmer and Soul splicer green for higher diff
T2 shadow: Resource Booster+ FoF, I guess for higher diff you want to use Shadow Phoenix
T3 nature: Cultist masters+Breeding Ground 
T4 fire: Infected tower (fire afiinity)

Spawn a bunch of cultist master on a breeding ground, have fof/2 infected tower spawn nightcrawlers, activate the aura, kill the nightcrawler get a bunch of them to attack and use motivate. Guess Earthshaker and Thunderstorm are spells open to use. Then you have at least 12/20 cards. I am unsure what you do on t4 vs flyers or those aoe stuff, but maybe you can fill it up yourself (ami monument/frenetic assault are also not bad picks)

On 5/24/2020 at 3:09 PM, Affinity said:

Hey guys,

could someone share the Infected Tower + cultist master /Zerg deck, ElementG once came up with.

I can't find it anywhere in the forums or the rest of the internet.

Would be great, if someone could share a screenshot.

Best regards,

Niq

Here are two variants of the deck, one fire start and one shadow start:

1857805905_bugs1.thumb.png.42bc5942b8290de4381e1870345fca19.png831419799_bugs2.thumb.png.9b6d0b3bd395c3273ac8ccfeeff24bc6.png

Bloodhorn in for the flying stuff and bosses. Then you can tweak the decks for your own play style and setups.

Key cards then are Cultist Master and Infected Tower and Frenetic Assault/Infect. One card that could be useful is Motivate, eg. sacrifice one of the bugs and you will a legion of bugs doing 55% more damage... ; )

// Ponni

Edit, entertained myself with playing this months map 1p level 8 with the Shadow start deck (replaced Bloodhorn with Amii monument and also included Motivate). It worked surprisingly fast, at least once you had got the legion of bugs. A bit messy t3 action and Slavemaster took a while to kill, otherwise very straightforward and easy. Here is the replay if anyone is interested to see the deck in action:

Infected tower_loads of bugs.pmv

Edited by Ponni

45 minutes ago, Ponni said:

[...]  One card that could be useful is Motivate, eg. sacrifice one of the bugs and you will a legion of bugs doing 55% more damage... ; )

// Ponni

Or the flame crystal!

• 2 weeks later...

Personaly, I think the two decks above are not very well tought. The following is my improved version:

Zerglings.thumb.png.349faec853770af54e4263ee3238de84.png

Comments on modifications below.

Changes:

- Nomad red: dealing more damage is more impartant, IMO (helps destroying the spawnhut at t3 a lot)

Outs:

- How to spawn a bloodhorn when at max cap?! Yes, this deck needs allies to take out flying bosses, but same is for ground bosses. Other (minor) flying units can be killed with Thunderstorm and Soul Shatter, Unholy Hero is therefore not needed

- Breeding Ground doesn't help much (I play fire - shadow - shadow - nature) at t3 you can get your ~10 Cultists allready

- Why Shrine of War? When the Nightcrawlers diea round FoF, the void is allready at 0

- I think the small heal does not help much later on

- edit: forgot about the second FA. Had to save deck space, the green one can be cast on buldings.

Ins:

- Portal Nexus brings your bugs faster to the front

- Incredible Mo is allways a good addition

- Motivate and Crystal as above stated

If you want to change some cards, I would take Neather Warp and/or Resource Booster out. That deck does not need much energy (all the bugs do not bind energy). Nether Warp is nice for toying around, but not needed that much, especially with Portal Nexus. Also, the Crystal is not my favourite...

As a side note; it is fun to play but it is much to manage. And you do miss all the action because you have to create new bugs all the time. It is just a "send your bugs to the front" and nothing else...

Edited by Flrbb

2 hours ago, Flrbb said:

Personaly, I think the two decks above are not very well tought. The following is my improved version:

Zerglings.thumb.png.349faec853770af54e4263ee3238de84.png

Comments on modifications below.

Changes:

- Nomad red: dealing more damage is more impartant, IMO (helps destroying the spawnhut at t3 a lot)

Outs:

- How to spawn a bloodhorn when at max cap?! Yes, this deck needs allies to take out flying bosses, but same is for ground bosses. Other (minor) flying units can be killed with Thunderstorm and Soul Shatter, Unholy Hero is therefore not needed

- Breeding Ground doesn't help much (I play fire - shadow - shadow - nature) at t3 you can get your ~10 Cultists allready

- Why Shrine of War? When the Nightcrawlers diea round FoF, the void is allready at 0

- I think the small heal does not help much later on

- edit: forgot about the second FA. Had to save deck space, the green one can be cast on buldings.

Ins:

- Portal Nexus brings your bugs faster to the front

- Incredible Mo is allways a good addition

- Motivate and Crystal as above stated

If you want to change some cards, I would take Neather Warp and/or Resource Booster out. That deck does not need much energy (all the bugs do not bind energy). Nether Warp is nice for toying around, but not needed that much, especially with Portal Nexus. Also, the Crystal is not my favourite...

As a side note; it is fun to play but it is much to manage. And you do miss all the action because you have to create new bugs all the time. It is just a "send your bugs to the front" and nothing else...

I like your changes, but want to buff Bloodhorn a bit for the discussion. In LS maps he can be useful when it comes to the Lost Dragons, otherwise you will need a good team mate by your side to handle it...you can summon your Bloodhorn before you summon the second bug-army and by that no need to worry about the unit cap. Then, for me, the use of Nomad (fire) I feel is very situational and I tend to almost always use the Nomad (nature), but I guess that boils down to play style and how you want to work your t2/t3 and possibly t4 fights. 

// Ponni

Edited by Ponni

50 minutes ago, Flrbb said:

I have to admit that I did not play the deck versus LS (yet).

And I have to admit one thing....you can only have 9 Cultist Masters and their summoned bugs if you want to summon Bloodhorn, 9 + the bugs will be 108, but you can always kill some bugs and next round have more bugs summoned after Bloodhorn... : )

// Peter

Edited by Ponni