most op card

EpicStormer

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote='HatsuneMiku' pid='9978' dateline='1438008496']
Giant wyrms, part of the starter deck and extremely OP I did PVP once and the guy spammed those and I never did PVP after that!
[/quote]
How did that guy have so much power/time to even get that far ? ( Total power=600, just to spawn 1 gyant wyrm)

[quote='ladadoos' pid='9980' dateline='1438008735']
[quote='HatsuneMiku' pid='9978' dateline='1438008496']
Giant wyrms, part of the starter deck and extremely OP I did PVP once and the guy spammed those and I never did PVP after that!
[/quote]
How did that guy have so much power/time to even get that far ? ( Total power=600, just to spawn 1 gyant wyrm)
[/quote]

600 Energy? 

T2 = 150 + T3 =250 + T3=300 + Giant Wyrm (300) = 1000 Ene for 1 Wyrm.

[quote='ImperatorSK' pid='9986' dateline='1438009328']

600 Energy? 

T2 = 150 + T3 =250 + T3=300 + Giant Wyrm (300) = 1000 Ene for 1 Wyrm.
[/quote]

I'm assuming the player is at T3, wich is where the most players stop with getting more orbs.
So the player is T3, T4=300 + Giant Wyrm(300) =600 power.

[quote='RJay' pid='9994' dateline='1438010696']
How about LSS? It was pretty much the only thing I saw in rpve runs, and even in the 12 playes maps for t4.
[/quote]

LSS is only good if spammed and with bunch of heal support and it is weak in regards of single target damage. It takes ages to melt some of the high hp bosses, such as commando walker or hellhound.
In addition to that batariel was used a lot for speedruns aswell, aswell as bloodhorns. and at some pve maps you didnt even reached t4.
giant wyrms were used in ptd speedrun as t4, not ships.
Its strong if spammed, but that requires other cards to be used aswell in order to make spamming effectively.and there is stuff that is similar in strength    (batariel).

[quote='RJay' pid='9994' dateline='1438010696']
How about LSS? It was pretty much the only thing I saw in rpve runs, and even in the 12 playes maps for t4.
[/quote]

Basically what @Treim said. They are better for clearing bases where there are a lot of small/large units and buildings since they can shoot at multiple targets at once. Imagine if a Bloodhorn would have to destroy the rPvE base, it would take ages.. Moving from one target to the other, doing his atack animations. Just too long. On the other hand, LSS could just stay still and atack all those little things at once.

Basically, LSS is OP in some situations.

It's fast, flying and range-attacks more than 5 targets at a time, 220 powercoast, knockback, splashable with almost anything, M counter as i remember (there are a lot of M units in rPVE)
Maybe not the perfect card for speedruns...still OP

[quote='SunWu II.' pid='10044' dateline='1438016296']
It's fast, flying and range-attacks more than 5 targets at a time, 220 powercoast, knockback, splashable with almost anything, M counter as i remember (there are a lot of M units in rPVE)
Maybe not the perfect card for speedruns...still OP
[/quote]

it is good against bandit maps, stonekin are mostly large or extra large units and high hp with that nasty damage reduction, making LSS way slower than batariel, against Twilight its only good if you have some ground presence aswell, its more about the spells there not really the LSS's you could play almost anything that can be splashed nicely, like gemeyes with bloodhorns. And against lost souls its only good because everything that is ground is getting wrecked and every other air unit is just not viable regarding speed. And as i said its very good for clearing camps but on the other hand bosses takes them ages to take down. and there aren't that much M units after t4 its mostly large or extra large units.