most op card

EpicStormer

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote='Treim' pid='4409' dateline='1436802775']
probably amii-monument. cheaper than a normal monument, 264 energy, and can build up anywhere:P
[/quote]

But only one player can have it o.o. I guess it wouldn't be such a problem if you were playing solo.

[quote='ladadoos' pid='4410' dateline='1436802835']
[quote='Treim' pid='4409' dateline='1436802775']
probably amii-monument. cheaper than a normal monument, 264 energy, and can build up anywhere:P
[/quote]

But only one player can have it o.o. I guess it wouldn't be such a problem if you were playing solo.
[/quote]

well any map that i play i play solo, even trying most of the rpve lvl 10 4 player maps, so yeah it is op at least for me ;)

[quote='ladadoos' pid='4415' dateline='1436803251']
[quote='EpicStormer' pid='4413' dateline='1436803137']
Hey everyone has their own opinion dont start fighting about itXD
[/quote]

This is called discussing, not fighting o.o
[/quote]

i agree, we are not using any mean words, bitch.. jk jk

[quote='MephistoRoss' pid='4470' dateline='1436812432']
Batariel, one card to kill them all
[/quote]
But Batariel only got op due to enlightment and buffing him up, actually the card is balanced

[quote='Treim' pid='4486' dateline='1436813930']
[/quote]
But Batariel only got op due to enlightment and buffing him up, actually the card is balanced
[/quote]

Nah, he it is still OP in a fire deck without buffs.
With buffs he is unstoppable/godlike

[quote='MephistoRoss' pid='4514' dateline='1436816587']
[quote='Treim' pid='4486' dateline='1436813930']
[/quote]
[/quote]

Nah, he it is still OP in a fire deck without buffs.
With buffs he is unstoppable/godlike
[/quote]

you still need cards like unity and bloodthirst to keep him alive :O
even though i think that the question itself might be a bit stupid as it says one card alone, that would actually means spells are useless, because you need groundpresence to cast them... im confused

In 1v1, imho the game was very well-balanced. All cards mentioned above are counterable in an efficient way for almost every deck combination. Obviously some decks are good against certain other decks.
A good example is tree spirits against frost t1: While they fit extremely well in the diverse nature t1 they're insanely efficient counters to Frostmage and IG. But Frost can handle the rush with IB to block splash damage and HS or even Glyph to zone and efficiently kill the opponent. Actually, in a longer t1 fight, Frost will most likely win against its "counter".

[quote='ladadoos' pid='4524' dateline='1436817115']
is confused.. Oh ops, this is not the say something about the person above you thread..
[/quote]

so then theres no reason to troll for you :cool: :D :P
but the question is pretty seneseless itself isnt it?
like when you cant use any other card than that one pretty much every card is useless.
I guess it only makes sense if you see it which card can his job better than any other card with that job?

in BFs last state i found the most OP thing to be a defensive frostsplash with curse well , especially OP with cultist void return. Other relatively OP things were somehow counterable with a certain amount of preparation or skilladvantage (you could have destroyed pure nature early T2 before SOM or EPs paid off; good iceshield towers or primal defenders negated phase towers etc.).
BUT defensive lost souls with a 5 card T3 was practically uncounterable by most decks that made sense in the meta.