Unable to login

zeyad567

When I try to login I get the "logging in..." message for a long time with the hourglass as my cursor and then it suddenly comes up with a box stating "Your client has lost connection to the server". It then says in red underneath "Login failed! Errorcode: -1 Please wait 3 seconds before signing in again."

When I attempt to log in again, I simply get a "Connect failed!" message multiple times.

Can anyone please help me solve this? Thanks

Same issue here. Think the login server is down. My game was getting really poor frame rate, so I changed resolution/graphics and when I tried logging back it wouldn't let me in. My cousin was having issues logging in while I was doing my last map, figured it might just be something on his end until I couldn't get back in myself. Hopefully an admin can fix it soon :)

4 minutes ago, Jayed said:

Same issue here. Think the login server is down. My game was getting really poor frame rate, so I changed resolution/graphics and when I tried logging back it wouldn't let me in. My cousin was having issues logging in while I was doing my last map, figured it might just be something on his end until I couldn't get back in myself. Hopefully an admin can fix it soon :)

it gives me 127.0.0.1 as the server IP .... so I guess you are right

Jayed likes this

It's still pretty early in Netherlands, so might be a bit before the admins are awake/notice. Time for me to create a rant/thread on the balancing of the game. Seeing as it seems the Admins have chosen not to change the cards much (if at all) from the vanilla game. ;)

1 minute ago, Ultrakool said:

That’s intended so we hide the server ip abit.

I’ll let the devs know about the server tho

Thanks Ultra! I just started playing today so kind of disappointing to be booted a few hours into starting up! haha

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use