My Name

AskForName1

So my name used to be BigTits but it got changed because its going against community guidelines, But "TITS" isn't even a real word. BUT you got Dj_BlyatMan over here who didn't get his name changed. BLYAT is a Russian SWEAR WORD. AND HE DIDNT GET HIS NAME CHANGED AND ITS A SWEAR WORD. BUT MY NAME GETS CHANGED AND ITS NOT EVEN A REAL WORD?!?!?!?

Fimion, indubitablement and Fundus like this

Your name was changed on our forums for being "UltraCock" not "BigTits" and your in game name was changed to "Bigs" from "BigTits" because many people reported it for being offensive. There is over 63,000 members in our community and staff work in their spare time, unfortunately we can't spend hours upon hours going through every single members details to make sure their names both in game and forums meet our community guidelines that is why we have an ingame reporting system for such a thing.

As for tit not even being a word, there are six species of bird that all are classed as "tits". You can also see that tit has many different meanings in the English language at these following links:

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/tit

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tit

DarcReaver, sylvix95 and wanky like this

The fact is the Name BIGTITS isn't going against any rules and I am simply implying that I should rightfully get it back due to it not having any swear words or anything like that. There's a guy with legitimate SWEAR words in his name and he gets to keep it, but mine has nothing offensive. 

15 hours ago, AskForName1 said:

The fact is the Name BIGTITS isn't going against any rules and I am simply implying that I should rightfully get it back due to it not having any swear words or anything like that. There's a guy with legitimate SWEAR words in his name and he gets to keep it, but mine has nothing offensive. 

I think you have misunderstood things, it is not you who decide what is offensive or not, it is the receiver of what you want your name to mean, this is the same for any statement or whatever you want to make. Perhaps your name is not overly offensive, but I assume your intention was to do something funny(?) here by having a name that means big boobs/breasts/funbags or whatever you want to call them and there are a lot (at least some) girls and women on this server. So, to respect them get over it and select a better name for the future.

// Ponni

Edited by Ponni
typo
Aviat0r, MephistoRoss and sylvix95 like this

2 hours ago, Ponni said:

there are a lot (at least some) girls and women on this server. So, to respect them get over it and select a better name for the future.

// Ponni

BigTits is offensive towards women.

BigDick is offensive towards men.

And LongFur is offensive towards Maine Coon cats.

And KIWI is offensive towards New Zealanders.

HERP DERP

32 minutes ago, Fimion said:

And KIWI is offensive towards New Zealanders.

I disagree with this statement. Quoted from Wikipedia (highlightings done by myself).

"Kiwi" (/ˈkiwi/ KEE-wee) is the nickname used internationally for people from New Zealand, as well as being a relatively common self-reference. Unlike many demographic labels, its usage is not considered offensive; rather, it is generally viewed as a symbol of pride and endearment for the people of New Zealand.

22 minutes ago, Aviat0r said:

I disagree with this statement. Quoted from Wikipedia (highlightings done by myself).

Im sure there are New Zealanders who dont like to be called Kiwis.

Maybe those who dont like the Kiwi fruit.

19 minutes ago, Halis said:

Maybe in the part of New Zealand, where the Magma Hurlers live :thinking:

As far as i know most Magma Hurlers are fine with being called Kiwis.

But Stonekin Aggressors, who are closely related to Magma Hurlers absolutely dont want to be called Kiwis.

My name "Kiwi" actually comes from the first two letters "Ki" from my first name and the first two letters "Wi" from my last name and together it just happens to make "Kiwi" it's also a nickname I've had for the last ten years or so. I also have several friends from New Zealand who don't find it offensive. Kiwi is not only a fruit and what people from New Zealand are often called but it is also an extremely endangered adorable and flightless bird, which happens to be one of my favorite animals.

sylvix95 likes this

1 hour ago, Kiwi said:

My name "Kiwi" actually comes from the first two letters "Ki" from my first name and the first two letters "Wi" from my last name and together it just happens to make "Kiwi" it's also a nickname I've had for the last ten years or so. I also have several friends from New Zealand who don't find it offensive. Kiwi is not only a fruit and what people from New Zealand are often called but it is also an extremely endangered adorable and flightless bird, which happens to be one of my favorite animals.

Your incapability to understand sarcasm is offending me.:rolleyes:

Edited by Fimion

46 minutes ago, AskForName1 said:

As a New Zealander, I would politely ask Kiwi to change his name as it is offensive to me...

Then it seems you are one of the very few people residing in New Zealand to get offended. And again you do not really understand how things work. Just because you have an opionion it does not mean you are right. In the world today this is a common misconception, and there are even world leaders trying to impose this (even for a lot of democratic countries). And usually the most of what these people say is just a load of BS. But, that is my opinion...

// Ponni