All of my cards are lost but my improvments are still here

Schildi

hello Team,

my problem is i lost all of my cards in this game but all of my improvments, my friendlist and the campain missions all still there.

I played this game together with a friend for a long time but he still has all of his cards etc.

My question is why have i lost all of my cards but my friend still has his cards?

And can i get my Cards Back?

MFg

1 Deck is a Tutorial Deck another deck is a new deck i created with cards i still have.

But my 2 main decks blue and green are all lost and the cards wich i used.

i still have the improvments from the green and blue cards but i dont have the cards anymore.

i only posted 3 screens but i have a lot more.

I had full upgraded weels , forest elder, frost mage  and and and.

but i dont have this cards anymore.

thats why im confused now., i have some cards left but not my main cards anymore. but i still have the improvments

Unbenannt.PNG

Unbenannt1.PNG

Unbenannt2.PNG

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

What I can tell from checking out the database is that you either sent by mail or traded the "missing" cards with a player named Crazy_xD. That includes some of the cards you've mentioned.

Now this looks like 3 possibilities:

a) you gave someone your login details and then they transfered stuff to your account
b) that other account is also yours, thus you are multiaccounting
c) you gave away your cards long ago and tried blaming it on the bug that caused you to lose those cards to somehow get them back

Unfortunately, I do not see a 4th possibility which would include a bug erasing your inventory only partially so. This is the first time anyone ever reported a bug like this to happen, only some of the cards are "missing".

crazy is my mate.

we traded the whole time our cards for specific decks.

Thats why i ask this question if something specific like this already happened.

From your answer i can see nobody had this ame specific problem.

But thx for the support.

i will wait for the hard reset now xD

Edited by Schildi

3 minutes ago, fiki574 said:

What I can tell from checking out the database is that you either sent by mail or traded the "missing" cards with a player named Crazy_xD. That includes some of the cards you've mentioned.

Now this looks like 3 possibilities:

a) you gave someone your login details and then they transfered stuff to your account
b) that other account is also yours, thus you are multiaccounting
c) you gave away your cards long ago and tried blaming it on the bug that caused you to lose those cards to somehow get them back

Unfortunately, I do not see a 4th possibility which would include a bug erasing your inventory only partially so. This is the first time anyone ever reported a bug like this to happen, only some of the cards are "missing".

The forth possibility is that someone hacked his account and stole his cards.

That happened to me in the Battleforge days.

My password was too easy to crack and someone managed to do it.

fiki its fine,

shit happens for me.

I read that you would like to do a hard reset so i will wait for the reset.

I dont like to collect all of my cards new and to get a reset again xD

But if you hear of the same problems i think you need to check something. or like macabi said i could be hacked.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use