24 Minute Campaign Game didn't Count towards the Quest

macabi

2 hours ago, MephistoRoss said:

How did you end the game? Did you win, lose, crash? 

Is there anyone else you encounters this issue? I have never encountered it myself. 

I won the campaign (encounter with twilight) on advance, and got my gold conversion reward.

This has happen to me before.

People simply not reporting these issues, but do happen occasionally.

6 hours ago, macabi said:

This is a common issue that happens often.

57 minutes ago, macabi said:

but do happen occasionally.

So erm just to clarify does it happen often or occasionally? And have you noticed anything special or conditions when this happens?

7 hours ago, Ultrakool said:

So erm just to clarify does it happen often or occasionally? And have you noticed anything special or conditions when this happens?

It happens once every week or two.

I believe I played 2 Ranked PvP games just before that where they were both shorter than 10 minutes which didn't qualify for the quest.

Maybe that is related to the problem.

If the logs are not enough to identify the problem, then I suggest improving the log process.

I am a computer programmer myself (retired), and therefore I know very well that good debugging tools are crucial for bug fixing.

Otherwise, you will never find this and other related problems, and this game will never leave the Beta stage.

23 minutes ago, wanky said:

this is up to you to remove the game. I never noticed that quests did not count after finisching map. maby Relog sometimes (i usualy relog every 1-2h if i have a long session ingame) 

I was joking. ;)

My session wasn't that long.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2020 at 12:07 AM, KFC_B4DEN said:

Very rare occasions it does happen

With what kind of quest does this happen? We are quite sure we fixed it with the patch on the 09.08. Please note that some quests have some conditions which are not explicitly mentioned in the quest description.

12 hours ago, Zyna said:

With what kind of quest does this happen? We are quite sure we fixed it with the patch on the 09.08. Please note that some quests have some conditions which are not explicitly mentioned in the quest description.

This problem didn't happen to me in the last few months, so it's very possible it was resolved.

22 hours ago, macabi said:

This problem didn't happen to me in the last few months, so it's very possible it was resolved.

I believe it is as well. Like Zyna mentioned, some quests still have some hidden conditions which aren't mentioned in the UI. This will be added in a future update, so this should remove completely any confusion about possibly not completing a quest (even though it should have, from the perspective of the player). 

I'll move this to resolved, as I truly think it is fixed and that currently any case of this is happening is because the hidden conditions prevent it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use