Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
MrXLink

UPDATE: BFP Reserves and Boosters

18 hours ago, Gwiven said:

Im new to the game and was wondering is there a way to see when you get the BFP from the reserve and in that case where. So far ive only seen the quests and the achivments.

This system is only implemented on the test server so far :-3

4 hours ago, Ultrakool said:

This system is only implemented on the test server so far :-3

oh okej great no wonder thanks for the info :)

On 5/13/2020 at 3:13 PM, Gwiven said:

Im new to the game and was wondering is there a way to see when you get the BFP from the reserve and in that case where. So far ive only seen the quests and the achivments.

@Gwiven That system is under testing on the test server. The live server is still using the old System. write !BFP on the discord server and the bot will explain it. There was the !BFP afaik on the testserver to see the current reserve.

Ultrakool likes this

14 hours ago, Halis said:

@Gwiven That system is under testing on the test server. The live server is still using the old System. write !BFP on the discord server and the bot will explain it. There was the !BFP afaik on the testserver to see the current reserve.

It’s .!BFP but yeah

Posted (edited)

Great work! I look forward seeing this on the open beta server.

I do want to state that the PvE grind is very much there, even if you lower the level cap. The reason is that gold is pretty scarce if you only play PvP. If you wish to upgrade one ultra rare you would have to play 100+ PvP games. To counter balance rPvE grinds, and GOL hacks I would suggest to increase the gold you gain in playing PvP.

Edited by Zappyx

1 hour ago, Zappyx said:

Great work! I look forward seeing this on the open beta server.

I do want to state that the PvE grind is very much there, even if you lower the level cap. The reason is that gold is pretty scarce if you only play PvP. If you wish to upgrade one ultra rare you would have to play 100+ PvP games. To counter balance boring rPvE grinds and GOL hacks I would suggest to increase the gold you gain in playing PvP.

There are no GoL hacks only game mechanic.

On 5/27/2020 at 5:03 PM, Zappyx said:

That is not the point of my post, so I'll edit it because it seems triggering

Some people really thinking that it is hacks. It is not triggering, but should be not written in forum to prevent the spread rumors :)