Reduce Booster Cost to 200 BFP

macabi

Current booster cost is way too high.

It doesn't make any sense purchasing a booster.

I am sure that your statistics show very few people buying boosters.

Average Rare card is below 100 BFP in the AH and Ultra cards are probably worth 250 BFP on average.

Common and Uncommon have a 10 BFP average value.

Therefore I believe that 200 BFP per booster is a fair price.

Your thought?

1 hour ago, macabi said:

Current booster cost is way too high.

It doesn't make any sense purchasing a booster.

I am sure that your statistics show very few people buying boosters.

Average Rare card is below 100 BFP in the AH and Ultra cards are probably worth 250 BFP on average.

Common and Uncommon have a 10 BFP average value.

Therefore I believe that 200 BFP per booster is a fair price.

Your thought?

Looks at the Uncommon Shaman which has been stuck at 750+ BFP for 3 months now..... just to use one of many as an example.

1 hour ago, Darian DelFord said:

Looks at the Uncommon Shaman which has been stuck at 750+ BFP for 3 months now..... just to use one of many as an example.

Shaman is the most expensive Uncommon.

Most uncommon cards trade below 20 BFP.

Half of the Rare cards trade below 50 BFP.

Boosters are way to expensive now.

We should encourage players to buy more boosters by making them cheaper.

Opening a booster with hope to get a promo card is always exciting and addictive.

So we should have more of that.

But you make way to many UN-substantiated claims in your initial posts such as rare and ultra rare prices.  I can assure you your assumptions are wrong currently... Looking at Parasite, Forest Elder, Wheel of Gifts, Mana Wing, just to name a few of the natures cards.

1 minute ago, Darian DelFord said:

But you make way to many UN-substantiated claims in your initial posts such as rare and ultra rare prices.  I can assure you your assumptions are wrong currently... Looking at Parasite, Forest Elder, Wheel of Gifts, Mana Wing, just to name a few of the natures cards.

I trade every day, and I know the prices of every card.

There are so many Rare and Ultra cards that are so cheap (below 50 BFP).

Out of the 520+ cards less than 20 trade above 1500 BFP (not counting promo cards).

For example Elder Green trades above 1500 BFP, but Elder Purple is traded around 800 BFP.

Macabi is right about that..Ultra Rares that were made after the Affinity system was implemented sometimes vary in general value based on what the affinity does, for example with the Forest Elder, people value the Nature Affinity version of it way more than the Shadow Affinity since a boost to allied unit damage is preferable to a moderate damage over time effect that has negligible impact on larger units but is more effective at dealing with squads of small units which are not a particular danger to the Elder to begin with, so people generally prefer the Nature Affinity version since that offers a benefit thats not remotely situational and has a good impact every time rather than being mostly dependent on what situation your in

i wouldnt mind seeing a decrease to 200 myself, it still means you gotta play 2 days to get enough BFP for a booster rather than the current 3 days, especially with where im at where it takes 400 daily quests to earn a booster via Achievements, speaking of, maybe the curve on that could be looked at too, i feel 400 quests for a single booster is way too much since you can only do 3 per day maximum (the 30 min booster daily does count towards that) so id have to spend more than 100 days doing dailies to earn a booster...i feel thats a bit excessive for just 1 booster!

another possibility is separating the boosters back into themed sets like they used to be back in retail Battleforge, but keep the promo rate at 1.5%, this would probably lower card prices because people could target specific sets of cards rather than a single booster with all 520+ cards which makes getting certain cards, even commons or uncommons, a real pain in the butt

Edited by Lavos2018

glad to hear Mephisto, especially Themed Boosters and more Achievements, i think the single biggest problem with boosters as it stands is the sheer card pool, even cutting that in roughly half by adding a 2nd booster type would be a big improvement, though ideally there should be at least 3, enough to make progress rewarding but not remove the element of luck and continuously trying

i dotn want everything handed to me for free with no work, but i also at times feel like im doing alot of playing and boosters are just nonstop letting me down not giving me even a single card out of a fairly large list of things i really desire

of course there are multiple ways to tackle that kind of issue, themed boosters is the most ideal and with that i would even argue the current Booster price could stay

5 hours ago, Lavos2018 said:

i also at times feel like im doing alot of playing and boosters are just nonstop letting me down not giving me even a single card out of a fairly large list of things i really desire

I know the feeling.

4 out of 5 times I get disappointed when I open my daily booster.

The reason is that there are only a few cards that are valuable (even among Rare and Ultra) where the rest are not valued as much.