Ghost lobby

Halis

NAME: Ghost lobby
DESCRIPTION: I wanted to play a match yesterday and joined a lobby. The lobby leader was probably afk and after a while it became a ghost lobby. I could not leave that lobby anymore, it was very strange. After a while I automatically got removed, but I could join the lobby again and had to wait again until I automatically got removed from the group.
REPRODUCIBILITY: Happens rarely, but every now and then
SCREENSHOT: unknown.png
LOG: Tell me a somewhere to send the log, please. I do not want to share it in public forum. 

On 4/6/2020 at 3:34 PM, Halis said:

NAME: Ghost lobby
DESCRIPTION: I wanted to play a match yesterday and joined a lobby. The lobby leader was probably afk and after a while it became a ghost lobby. I could not leave that lobby anymore, it was very strange. After a while I automatically got removed, but I could join the lobby again and had to wait again until I automatically got removed from the group.
REPRODUCIBILITY: Happens rarely, but every now and then
SCREENSHOT: unknown.png
LOG: Tell me a somewhere to send the log, please. I do not want to share it in public forum. 

you can send log to me with description of your problem or link to this thread so i can tell which is which.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use