Sound problem Ingame

Tangado Haid

So let my explain the problem with a little video i made on it. its easier that way to make clear what my problem is than to type it out.
Notice how rogan is talking at the start of encounter with twilight (in chat and with his art pop up) but there is no sound for it.

To fix it i first of did a full reset in game on the settings. after that i reinstalled the game completely (game and updater). both didnt work

i hope someone can help me out.

Tangado Haid

Edited by Tangado Haid

I'm sorry, but I can't notice a problem here. The chat message (aka. Rogan's speech) appears. At that moment the sound where Rogan talks is also there. Maybe I didn't understand you correctly though. If this is the case, can you specify your exact problem again?

Do you hear any sound effect? Because the fighting entities also create some sounds. It's not possible that you only don't hear Rogan's voice. Then you wouldn't hear anything. Because I can hear it in the video. If you couldn't hear it in the video itself, then the speech volume might be set too low. There's a separate setting in the options menu.

If you can't hear any sound, you might disabled it for the whole application in the Windows sound mixer settings.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use