combine the reset with the release of new cards

mopsen

As you all know, there will be a reset at the end of the stress test, which some of the players dislike.

In another thread here a developer noted, that there are a lot of unreleased cards in the games database, right?

If so, why not combine the reset with the release of some new cards? People gonna be very hyped to try out the new cards. Therefore they wont mind starting from scratch that much. In addition some of their  currently precous cards and upgrades might lose value because of the release of new cards, so the reset will hurt less.

Edited by mopsen

are you avare that EA did not realease these cards for some reason?

There acre cards that have 100 times higher damage, or 100 times higher health.

I do not think there is a lot of models you did not seen already, EA was reusing assets a lot.

16 hours ago, mopsen said:

As you all know, there will be a reset at the end of the stress test, which some of the players dislike.

In another thread here a developer noted, that there are a lot of unreleased cards in the games database, right?

If so, why not combine the reset with the release of some new cards? People gonna be very hyped to try out the new cards. Therefore they wont mind starting from scratch that much. In addition some of their  currently precous cards and upgrades might lose value because of the release of new cards, so the reset will hurt less.

Honestly if you want Hype.... Especially for those of us that have been around for a long long long and I mean ancient times.  I would suggest balance the cards we have first.... At least some of the Major ones for each faction.

That alone will change the dynamic of the game and allow for a fresh breeze.

Pritstift likes this

6 hours ago, Darian DelFord said:

Honestly if you want Hype.... Especially for those of us that have been around for a long long long and I mean ancient times.  I would suggest balance the cards we have first.... At least some of the Major ones for each faction.

That alone will change the dynamic of the game and allow for a fresh breeze.

what balance changes do you feel are necessary? just asking out of curiosity.

4 hours ago, Kubik said:

That is exactly what MrXLink do not want for players :( he want only nostalgia, from playing the same old game wil all same bugs.

We dont need nostalgia at this point - there are cards that are completely broken/useless - improve/balance this cards will bring new energy/motiviation for the players (and no i am not just talking about amii-monument ;-D). I am sure you are aware of this but should this decision not a team decision and not just the decision of MrXLink?

6 hours ago, mopsen said:

what balance changes do you feel are necessary? just asking out of curiosity.

Go to the Cards and Balance Sub Categories on the forums and you will see what I am talking about.  There is seriously way to many to write.

5 hours ago, Pritstift said:

We dont need nostalgia at this point - there are cards that are completely broken/useless - improve/balance this cards will bring new energy/motiviation for the players (and no i am not just talking about amii-monument ;-D). I am sure you are aware of this but should this decision not a team decision and not just the decision of MrXLink?

Gotta agree with this.  While I am not advocating for a complete rebalance.  Each Faction has some cards that really really need to be looked at for both reduction and increasing abilities.