I cant believe this game is back

Joostino81

Hi there

Im new here and used to play this game like crazy, somehow it stumbled in my head and went to look for some videos and saw that the game is back to play thats to the awesome people here!!

I can't believe it im downloading  it as im typing this. I was wondering though, I remember I used to spent alot of my money (young child allowance) on this game, do you still need to purchase booster packs etc in this version?

Thank you :D

5 minutes ago, Joostino81 said:

Hi there

Im new here and used to play this game like crazy, somehow it stumbled in my head and went to look for some videos and saw that the game is back to play thats to the awesome people here!!

I can't believe it im downloading  it as im typing this. I was wondering though, I remember I used to spent alot of my money (young child allowance) on this game, do you still need to purchase booster packs etc in this version?

Thank you :D

It is indeed back.  No REAL MONEY can exchange hands other than donations for the server.  Everything else is being done by awesome volunteers.

Boosters are eared at a rate of 1-2 a day depending on your play time.  30 minutes = 1 guaranteed booster and I believe 90ish minutes might give you a second.  (confirm?)

There are also daily quests available to gain BFP which in turn can be used to purchase boosters.

Glad your back

That sounds amazing, is donating only possible thru Patreon? 

Another question, Ive downloaded thru the 2 links, 1 of the links is crazy slow and the other was almost done at like 4,7 gb of the 4,9 and now it wants me to buy a subscription to continue.

the only free way to download this game is the extremely slow download?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I was also the first player. I played as tier1 and tier2, it was early beta. I played until the servers closed. I see after this forum that the game is back and I think I will start playing it again. I had a lot of cards, I wonder if I could restore it somehow?

2 hours ago, Puszysty said:

Hello, I was also the first player. I played as tier1 and tier2, it was early beta. I played until the servers closed. I see after this forum that the game is back and I think I will start playing it again. I had a lot of cards, I wonder if I could restore it somehow?

Nope we are not connected to EA this is an independent revive project

18 minutes ago, Nemesís said:

is open stress test over yet? When is it gonna reset... im literally waiting for a full reset to get in the game

No. We first need to finish/balance the new reward system and fix some bugs. It is still unknown when the reset will happen.