Launcher error after leaving the game

Applesoice

I get a launcher error when i leave the game. 

Already reinstalled the game and it didnt fix it.

Sometime the game kind of jumps like it minimize and maximize like something stopped working. and i can keep playing but if i do alt+tab i see the launcher error, and if i close the launcher error the game disconnect form the server or something like that.

tried playing in admin mode it didnt help.

that is happening in my desktop pc and in my laptop

win7/64 by the way

Capture.PNG.99a89485b52975e0b39f8cfc72fb6f93.PNG

:thinking: interesting is that you can continue playing, untill you do alt+tab.

If the launcher would be already crashed you would lost connectin to the server instantly, because Launcher provide the connection to the server.

can you plese send log next time it happen (or from last time if you know when it happen)

logs are in documents: `Documents\BattleForge\Diag\_launcher_log_YYYY.MM.DD_X` where YYYY.MM.DD is date and X is the highest number for latest log

I have some "un?"useful info.
A friend of mine downloaded the game yesterday for the first time, after each game is done and the victory screen appears, he gets kicked back to log-in screen and even if he tries to log in, he gets an error. He needed to completely restart the launcher in order to log in and play, but then the same thing happens.

11 hours ago, Kubik said:

:thinking: interesting is that you can continue playing, untill you do alt+tab.

If the launcher would be already crashed you would lost connectin to the server instantly, because Launcher provide the connection to the server.

can you plese send log next time it happen (or from last time if you know when it happen)

logs are in documents: `Documents\BattleForge\Diag\_launcher_log_YYYY.MM.DD_X` where YYYY.MM.DD is date and X is the highest number for latest log

_launcher_log_2020.03.10_118.log

that is the last one. and one more thing. if i didn't write the password correct while connecting he wont let me try again i need to close the game and try again. but this is normal yes?

Now i am trying to play and when i try to create a map the game just frezee and then i get the launcher error...

9 hours ago, TheKyoshiroFan said:

I have some "un?"useful info.
A friend of mine downloaded the game yesterday for the first time, after each game is done and the victory screen appears, he gets kicked back to log-in screen and even if he tries to log in, he gets an error. He needed to completely restart the launcher in order to log in and play, but then the same thing happens.

I guess this is me Kyo is talking about I am adding my logs files here. 

_launcher_log_2020.03.10_21.log

3 hours ago, Kubik said:

:thinking: what is this log about?

It is about the issue described by  TheKyoshiroFan, I am the friend he mentions. Every time I win a match I get disconnected from the client. Relogging directly does not work and I need to exit the game and restart it to be able to relog

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use