New Quest Suggestion

macabi

ok if you require an answer I guess no one else will do it, so my answer is:

"10 minutes for PvE, just like it is today, and 7 minutes for PvP" PvE can be completed under 1 minute, did you try rPvE diff 1?

"The quest can require two matches just like it is today for campaign PvE but then it should be 100 BFP or more." why quest requirering 14 minutes should give more :bf: than all other quests that was supposed to take 30 minutes each with some overlaps (unfortunatelly the reality is much different :( )

"I also think that new, and more involved quests that give a booster as a reward would be more exciting." do you have an idea for quests that will not make gap between skilled players and unskilled players even bigger?

"Play 4 ..." play not win? so it can be done under 1 minute by skilled player? But it can also take over 8 hours to someone not trying to exploit it?

"In that scenario it could be 6 matches with different 6 deck combos" so changing 1 card?

""10 minutes for PvE, just like it is today, and 7 minutes for PvP" PvE can be completed under 1 minute, did you try rPvE diff 1?"

I was referring to winning rPvE level 6 and above, just like today.

That should take at least 10 minutes.

""I also think that new, and more involved quests that give a booster as a reward would be more exciting." do you have an idea for quests that will not make gap between skilled players and unskilled players even bigger?"

""Play 4 ..." play not win? so it can be done under 1 minute by skilled player? But it can also take over 8 hours to someone not trying to exploit it?"

I meant -  "Win".

Yes, just take any existing PvE quest (e.g win 2 Campaign maps) and add an additional requirement of playing with different color decks and be specific about it (e.g pure Frost or Nature/fire combo).

Then give extra/special reward for such requirement.

2 hours ago, Kubik said:

Win that is even worse, that mean some people can win under 10 minutes, and some will lose after more that 2 hours. So the gap in :bf: wil get much bigger much quicker with that quest.

Well, that is already the case today.....

I am only proposing to use existing quests with added requirements such as using specific deck color combination to encourage players to play with cards they haven't played with before.

I did not say it is not the case right now, quests are far from being about 30 minutes each.

I said it would make it much worse. I can not imagine me winning with pure shadow, I tried multiple times, and even Harvester is so week.

2 minutes ago, Kubik said:

I did not say it is not the case right now, quests are far from being about 30 minutes each.

I said it would make it much worse. I can not imagine me winning with pure shadow, I tried multiple times, and even Harvester is so week.

Then set up the color deck requirements to be combos such as Nature/Fire, Fire/Frost and so on.

Pure color deck requirements could be part of more challenging quests with extra reward, but that is just an option.

2 hours ago, Kubik said:

rPvE I can not win with most decks :P there is just too many enemies

I can win rPvE level 7 with within 25 minutes (with 5 minutes to spare) with any deck.

It just a matter of accumulating enough era 4 XL units for the final assault.

era 4 XL :thinking: I do not have any of those to guard my monument, and at same time I do not have eough of those to destroy any camp :P
:thinking:but if you spawn any of those with single monument how so that you did not get banned for cheating? :D

Kubik,

I am playing rPvE level 7 game every other day.

I only started two months ago after taking a break of 7 years, and I am not young and fast. ;)

Yet, I find beating rPvE level 7 fairly easy with various deck color combinations with plenty of time to spare.

All I do is use one or two buildings to guard my monument (that is the closest to enemy line) along with couple of era 3 units.

That is all that is needed.

Then I just continue to spawn era 4 level 4 units once I have 4 monuments.

I also use era 3 XL units to help against the last 3 or 4 enemy camps of the map.

I like to try different color deck combos that offer different strategies which makes playing the same maps again and again more fun.

Some players change their decks all the time and some don't.

Those who don't will burn out fast and leave the game.

So to keep such players play longer we need to encourage them to play with new color deck combinations.

So please, be a "Yes" man instead of a "No" man, and give us some new quests that involve deck color combos requirements with greater rewards. ;)

Edited by macabi

1 hour ago, Kubik said:

one very important question why you directing the request to me personally? And not to the team?

Because I do not know who else is on the team.

So who's on the team? and I do I send a request/suggestion to the entire team?

Edited by macabi