Card giveaway

Edit, ok, opening up thread for anyone to request cards now, rules from now on then:

- For Ultra rares and Rares together, you can request 1 card. For Uncommon you can request 1 card. For Commons, you can request how many you want but on the popular ones I will try and limit it to one each (for Giant Wyrm, Windweavers, Werebeasts, Forsaken and some others I am actually out right now or at least very close on running out...).

- First come, first served.

Examples of cards you can request (UR, R and UC) which I right now have extras of (some a lot, most a few...) are:

Firesworn (both affs), Mortar Tower, Makeshift Tower, Mine, Scythe Fiends, Skyfire Drake, Tower of Flames, Fire Dragon, Batariel (Shadow), Earthshaker, Cluster Explosion (Shadow), Nox Trooper, Dreadcharger, Nightguard (Nature), Embalmer's Shrine, Phase Tower, Motivate, Life Weaving, Resource Booster, Fallen Skyelf, Brannoc, Corsair, Mo, Amii Monument, Frenetic Assault (both affs), Overlord, Death Ray, Lost Spirit Ship (Nature), Tortugun (Frost), Construction Hut, Glyph of Frost, Juice Tank, Coldsnap, Lyrish Knight, Icefang Raptor (both affs), Maelstrom, Dryad (both affs), Mana Wing, Swiftclaw, Stranglehold, Mark of the Keeper, Ensnaring Roots, Burrower, Crystal Fiend (Nature), Deep One (both affs), Vileblood (both affs), Aggressor (both affs), Living Tower, Matter Mastery (both affs), Twilight Creeper (both affs), Fathom Lord, Thornbark, Healing Gardens, Wheel of Gifts, Revenge, Abomination, Grinder, Gemeye, Jorne, Ravenheart, Rogan Kayle, Viridya, and more so dont limit your request to the ones above!

For the record, I only have one promo, Fallen Skyelf, and this one I will keep! : )

// Ponni

-----

Hi,

I have decided to give away a lot of cards of which I have extras of, I have been active on the AH, but I think this is a better way right now. I have a lot of of "good" cards and loads of the not so good ones. : ) Both new and old players are welcome to request cards, but I have a level restriction set on who can request, see rules below.

Ultra Rares:
These are the cards I have extras of right now (and how many of each) -

1 Spitfire, 2 Voodoo Shack, 1 Oracle Mask (Fire), 2 Oracle Mask (Nature), Cluster Explosion (Shadow), 1 Volcano (Nature), 1 QueekQueek, 3 Nox Carrier (both affs), 1 Evocator's Woe (Nature), 2 Evocator's Woe (Shadow), 1 Tortugun (Fire), 1 Tortugun (Frost), 3 Gravity Surge (Shadow), 1 Ice Age (Nature), 1 Stronghold, 1 Mindweaver, 1 Forest's Vim (Shadow), 3 Promise of Life (Frost). 

Rares:
These are the cards I do not have any extras of right now -

Gladiatrix (Nature), Juggernaut, Shrine of War, Fire Worm, Batariel (Fire), Comet Catcher, Shadow Mage, Lost Shade (both affs), Aura of Corruption, Cultist Master, Ashbone Pyro, Soulshatter, Bloodhorn (Shadow), Home Soil, Treespirit (Shadow), Hurrican, Crystal Fiend (Frost), Spikeroot, Parasite, Deepfang (Fire), Battleship, Worldbreaker Gun, Razorleaf, The Incredible Mo, Deepcoil Worm, Grove Spirit, Colossus, Ravenheart, Mind Control.

Uncommon Cards:
For most of the popular uncommon cards I have a few extras, for the not so popular ones there are more. That means I have at least 1 Ensnaring roots, Construct, etc, to give away. These are the cards I do not have right now: Grimvine, Thunderstorm, Lost Spirit Ship (both affs), Shadow Phoenix. 

Common Cards:
For some of the common cards I have a small amount of extras or even none, like Nomads (both affs), Sunstriders, Forsaken, Ice Barrier, Master Archers, Windweavers, Surge of Light, Cannon Tower, Tremor, Giant Wyrm, Regrowth, but pretty much all other commons I have loads of, like Twilight Hag (Fire) 31 copies and Warrior's Death (Frost) 32 copies.

Take the chance to either fill your collection with new cards or to get some extra charges for cards you already have!

Rules:

- For Ultra rares and Rares together, you can request 1 card. For Uncommon you can request 1 card. For Commons, 6 different cards can be requested. So, in total you could receive 8 cards. As a suggestion, make three lists, one for the commons you want, one for uncommons and then one for the others...and don't forget to specify which affinity you want, if not posted I will select.
- Initially I will limit the people who can request cards to level 10 PvE and below and also high level PvP players (not sure where to draw line there yet though...).
- With the list of cards you want please also share your ingame username so I can easily find you. If it is not available I will just skip that request and you need to do another post.
- To start with you can only make 1 request (depending on what happens that might change...)
- Please don't request cards which you afterwards will sell, I cannot hinder you of course, but my intention here is that you should use the cards in some other way.

Example of a post to request cards:

-----
1. Windweavers
2. Sunstriders
3. Master Archers
etc

1. Makeshift Tower
2. Banditos (Nature)
3. Aggressor (Frost)

1. Mine
2. Shrine of War
3. Disenchant (Nature)
etc

Ingame username: Ponni
-----

Other info:

I will send things as soon as possible, but please give me some time. Also, I will update the thread at times after I have fulfilled your requests, this by doing a post up until where I am done sending cards requested. Should you not receive an in game email with cards, then you have not followed the rules above or the cards you requested are gone already (or I did not have them).

Sincerly,

// Ponni

Edit:

Contributions to this initiative made by:

Esceeli, Croan, Beninana

Thanks!

Edited by Ponni
Andruglez, wanky and Ultrakool like this

Thanks for just putting in the effort of setting this up!

1. Church of Negation

1. Shaman

1. Master Archers
2. Regrowth
3. Tremor
4. Windweavers
5. Breedings grounds
6. Lost Launcher

---------

Ingame username: Croan

Edited by kauwabunga

This is a really cool idea.
I just started Battleforge last week and now I have the chance to complete my Frost/Shadow deck.

1. Home Soil

2. Lost Warlord (Frost)

3. Construct

4. Construction Hut

Ingame username : Dolewan

HUGE THANKS in advance <3 

(cards ranked in order in case you dont have the one i want the most or 2nd most)

ultra rare/rare

1. Promo Harvester

2. Promo Fallen Skyelf

3. Harvester

4. Primeval Watcher

5. Abyssal Warder (blue)

6. Parasite Swarm

uncommon

1. Shaman

2. Frost Mage

3. Shadow Phoenix

common

1. Promo Swamp Drake

2. Equilibrium (green)

3. Giant Wyrm

4. Regrowth

5. Werebeasts

6. Lost Horror (red)

IGN: nasebier5k

Edited by steezy

Hi my friend! i just started to play bf again since i stopped when it shut down :D i want my pure fire pvp deck again, thats why i need all the fire cards!

1.Juggernaut

2.sunstriders

3.thugs

4. disenchant

5.scavenger

6. Gladiatrix

Ingame Username: Lyrishknight

thank you so much!

Hello! I've started a few days ago and am planning on playing frost/nature for now. My ingame name is MapleGuy and my wishlist is:

Rare/Ultra Rare
1. Ironclad
2. Deepcoil Worm
3. Battleship

Uncommon
1. Construct
2. Aggressor (frost)
3. Coldsnap
4. Frost Mage

Common
1. Windweavers
2. Werebeasts
3. Cannon Tower
4. Tremor
5. Giant Wyrm
6. Cannon Tower

Thanks in advance! You're the best!

Edited by MapleGuy

On 3/4/2020 at 2:38 PM, Ponni said:

Hi,

I have decided to give away a lot of cards of which I have extras of, I have been active on the AH, but I think this is a better way right now. I have a lot of of "good" cards and loads of the not so good ones. : ) Both new and old players are welcome to request cards, but I have a level restriction set on who can request, see rules below.

Ultra Rares:
These are the cards I have extras of right now (and how many of each) -

1 Spitfire, 2 Voodoo Shack, 1 Oracle Mask (Fire), 2 Oracle Mask (Nature), Cluster Explosion (Shadow), 1 Volcano (Nature), 1 QueekQueek, 3 Nox Carrier (both affs), 1 Evocator's Woe (Nature), 2 Evocator's Woe (Shadow), 1 Tortugun (Fire), 1 Tortugun (Frost), 3 Gravity Surge (Shadow), 1 Ice Age (Nature), 1 Stronghold, 1 Mindweaver, 1 Forest's Vim (Shadow), 3 Promise of Life (Frost). 

Rares:
These are the cards I do not have any extras of right now -

Gladiatrix (Nature), Juggernaut, Shrine of War, Fire Worm, Batariel (Fire), Comet Catcher, Shadow Mage, Lost Shade (both affs), Aura of Corruption, Cultist Master, Ashbone Pyro, Soulshatter, Bloodhorn (Shadow), Home Soil, Treespirit (Shadow), Hurrican, Crystal Fiend (Frost), Spikeroot, Parasite, Deepfang (Fire), Battleship, Worldbreaker Gun, Razorleaf, The Incredible Mo, Deepcoil Worm, Grove Spirit, Colossus, Ravenheart, Mind Control.

Uncommon Cards:
For most of the popular uncommon cards I have a few extras, for the not so popular ones there are more. That means I have at least 1 Ensnaring roots, Construct, etc, to give away. These are the cards I do not have right now: Grimvine, Thunderstorm, Lost Spirit Ship (Nature), Shadow Phoenix. 

Common Cards:
For some of the common cards I have a small amount of extras or even none, like Nomads (both affs), Sunstriders, Forsaken, Ice Barrier, Master Archers, Windweavers, Surge of Light, Cannon Tower, Tremor, Giant Wyrm, Regrowth, but pretty much all other commons I have loads of, like Twilight Hag (Fire) 31 copies and Warrior's Death (Frost) 32 copies.

Take the chance to either fill your collection with new cards or to get some extra charges for cards you already have!

Rules:

- For Ultra rares and Rares together, you can request 1 card. For Uncommon you can request 1 card. For Commons, 6 different cards can be requested. So, in total you could receive 8 cards. As a suggestion, make three lists, one for the commons you want, one for uncommons and then one for the others...and don't forget to specify which affinity you want, if not posted I will select.
- Initially I will limit the people who can request cards to level 10 PvE and below and also high level PvP players (not sure where to draw line there yet though...).
- With the list of cards you want please also share your ingame username so I can easily find you. If it is not available I will just skip that request and you need to do another post.
- To start with you can only make 1 request (depending on what happens that might change...)
- Please don't request cards which you afterwards will sell, I cannot hinder you of course, but my intention here is that you should use the cards in some other way.

Example of a post to request cards:

-----
1. Windweavers
2. Sunstriders
3. Master Archers
etc

1. Makeshift Tower
2. Banditos (Nature)
3. Aggressor (Frost)

1. Mine
2. Shrine of War
3. Disenchant (Nature)
etc

Ingame username: Ponni
-----

Other info:

I will send things as soon as possible, but please give me some time. Also, I will update the thread at times after I have fulfilled your requests, this by doing a post up until where I am done sending cards requested. Should you not receive an in game email with cards, then you have not followed the rules above or the cards you requested are gone already (or I did not have them).

Sincerly,

// Ponni

Edit:

Contributions to this initiative made by:

Esceeli, Croan

Thanks!

Cultist Master

Bloodhorn

The Incredible Mo

Wyrm

Regrowth

My name in the game is: TinRober (I start yesterday :) )

Hello there,

nice act mate.

1. Collossus or Bloodhorn or any other big Ground Unit

2. Lost Spirit Ship

3. Nomad (Nature)

4. Giant Wyrm 2x

5. Werebeasts

that should be enough for the new start

i miss my old cards in BattleForge :/

i started with Skylords Reborn today

best regards to all and great thing that this is reborn :)

IGN: Cliff

Edited by Cliff

:o That's nice, to do a giveaway. Makes me smile on a second day after return (played BF before, nostalgia hit me to check SkyLords).

Is Deepcoil Worm still available?
I will be grateful (and my deck will be as well)

InGame: Shikii

[Edit:]

Rare: Home Soil
Uncommon: Juice Tank
Common: Swamp Drake

Thank you in advance.

PS I can add a Lifestream to the giveaway pool - I was never even consider using it.

Edited by Shiki

Hi Ponni, if the giveaway is still ongoing and these are available:

Ultra Rare/Rare: 

1 - Avatar of frost

or 2 - Worldbreaker Gun 

Common:

- any of Ice Barrier, Master Archers, Windweavers, Surge of Light, Giant Wyrm, Regrowth

InGame: Roflknifer

Thanks in advance!

7 hours ago, Ultrakool said:

Hello is Easter egg available? I’m stocking up for Easter ? 

Sorry, all eggs but one have been stolen from my basket, that damn bunny! : (

Edited by Ponni

Hi, thanks a lot for that offer, just started out with the game again. :)

If possible id like:

Rare: Tortogun (fire)

Uncommon: Frost Mage

Common: Stone Tempest, Tremor, Sunstriders, Thugs, Master Archers, giant wyrm

thanks and kind regards