Converting Gold to BFP and Vice Versa

macabi

21 hours ago, Kubik said:

Why you need all cards? Did you ever have access to all MtG cards? (There are online game that allow you to, or you can just print the cards yourself, not allowed on most places, I tried that and it was boring, copared to the colecting aspect of the game)

Sorry never played MtG nor do I care to.

BF is unique in that you build a deck, and then there is no randomization to how they are drawn other than power.  Your deck literally comes to life.  There is no other game out there like that.  This allows for some very interesting uses of cards both in PvP and PvE. 

I had ALL the cards in the original BR in about 6-9 months.  (2008-2009)  And I still played until the day they turned the servers off.

Ponni and Kubik like this

2 minutes ago, Kubik said:

(took me 2,5 hours, because I made typo in card id and was tracking for for almost 2 hours)

Looks very cool. :)

Do you have the ability to change unit size from Medium to Large and so on?

Since this "Bandit Sniper" is Era 3 unit, it would be cool if it would be a Large size unit.

Just now, Kubik said:

are you avare that is is same unit enemies are using, so it would affect these maps?

No, I wasn't aware this unit shows on some maps.

In any case, my question was more of a general one.

Do you have the capability to take existing unit/card and change its size assuming it is not showing on any maps and there is no impact on PvE gameplay. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kubik said:

MrXLinks policy is no card changes until long after release :(

no plans I only showed there is not technical problem with it

Understood.

By the way, where is the "Lord Cyrian" card?

I only see the promo card in the AH but not the regular card.

Why isn't it out there?

Same question about "Santa" card, I don't see it anywhere.

Edited by macabi

Kubik,

Assuming you can't find the regular "Lord Cyrian" card, would it be possible to add the promo "Lord Cyrian" to boosters with odds of Ultra card (5% chance) instead of promo chance (0.5%).

Lord Cyrian is a fun card to play with so it is a shame that the vast majority of players cannot play with it.

That needs to change......

2 minutes ago, Kubik said:

of course it would, but there is no system in place to manipulate drop chances other than card's rarity, and position. And 5% seems very high.

Too bad :(

Well, I hope you find the regular card somewhere or just create a new card.

again I do not think there ever was a non promo version, they was giving it for playing Ultima Online.

you can even check the description on the wiki, that no one updated since then:

This card is given to those who play Lord of Ultima and complete the kill Moloch quest.