Bad Frames per second

BFlove123

umm i play this game on ultra settings.. i do have a pc with graphics card gtx 1660 super 6gb, 16gb ram 3000mhz a good ssd and i5 9400f 3.0 ghz 6 core and thread and a monitor with 144 hrtz BUT when i encounter lot of units and fights i have drops and bad frames overall..is something i miss and this is hapening or what? please help me if you can. :S

and seriously what did you expect? that resolution have over 2 milions of pixels, the game is decade old, so no (useful) multithreading. Did you really expect 3 Ghz CPU that is "technically" 5 years old to keep up on max settings. 7 miliseconds is a very short time.

10 hours ago, Kubik said:

and seriously what did you expect? that resolution have over 2 milions of pixels, the game is decade old, so no (useful) multithreading. Did you really expect 3 Ghz CPU that is "technically" 5 years old to keep up on max settings. 7 miliseconds is a very short time.

so what i need to do now?

• Kiwi locked this topic