rPVE 10 Decks

Your deck has some gaps for a random map.

Fire deck start

At t1, you need sunstrike or cannon for air unit. moreover, If u play phoenix, u need embalmer. Finally, if u play Lost Souls map with LSS without Yellow Mo, u will be beated.

Nature deck start :

U have a big chance to fail when u attack t3 with Deep one. Phoenix is better. moveover, u have dishenchant card but u play 2 nature / 2 shadows orbs.

Edited by Kybaka
LexC likes this

• 1 month later...

I sort of like your deck with the fire start. I want to play something similar.

Can someone tell me how to tweak it for normal pve maps? T2 is regularly my problem. I feel Phoenix is only useful in some maps (additionally I dont have its upgrades). Whats the alternative for t2? rioters retreat, commando, spearmen, windhunter? Or even double red start for firedancer? thanks!

2 hours ago, mopsen said:

I sort of like your deck with the fire start. I want to play something similar.

Can someone tell me how to tweak it for normal pve maps? T2 is regularly my problem. I feel Phoenix is only useful in some maps (additionally I dont have its upgrades). Whats the alternative for t2? rioters retreat, commando, spearmen, windhunter? Or even double red start for firedancer? thanks!

Getting things done with t2 reaching t3 with a fire start, I generally use Gladiatrix (green), she is very powerful together with Curse of Oink and Mine (and Surge of Light). 5-6 of her generates a massive t2 damage output. Even Gladi (purple) can work but she is a bit slow...anyhow second orb should be Nature...

But for campaign maps, if that is what you are asking for, then it differs a lot I would say. It is tough to say what generally will work.

// Ponni

Edited by Ponni

• 8 months later...