Cannot Play PvP after PvE Game

macabi

Very often upon completion of PvE campaign game, when I go to the PvP area for Ranked PvP game, both 1v1 and 2v2 option are NOT selectable, making it impossible to play PvP game.

The same is true for Unranked games where the "create game" button is gray (not selectable).

At that point I have to log out and log back in to be able to play PvP.

have you tried to "leave group" when that happens? I've noticed that sometimes i end up being in a group just with myself after PvE. When i rightclick my portrait, and "leave group" everything works again.

Edited by Adita

On 2/15/2020 at 6:03 AM, Adita said:

have you tried to "leave group" when that happens? I've noticed that sometimes i end up being in a group just with myself after PvE. When i rightclick my portrait, and "leave group" everything works again.

This happen when I was not belong to any group.

I played PvE campaign by myself and then switched to play PvP.

because you are not the leader of that weird group.

and we can only guess how to destroy that group. We did not create it, so we have no idea what ID that group have.

We tried few values like 0, 1, -1, match Id, with packet to leave group but nothing have effect.

To try all possible values assuming raw data size (not network headers), it would take 3 123 929 years with 100 Mb/s line fully utilized, if you would want to count network headers you might get to twice that number.

And we do not even know if Leave Group is the right solution. I would not be suprised if the packet that is supposed to destroy that group did not have group in name at all, but there is no way to find out.

first thing how to know why game disconnected? (did user close it, did the game crashed, etc.)

second thing we can not "connect" to game, game needs to connect to server, so there is no way to implement it right now.

third thing you can use "remember password feature" and then you will not need to type password again, and just press login.

fourth thing how would it even know your password to do the login back, if you (probably) does not have enabled "remember password feature".

• Kiwi locked this topic