Didn't get Gold from 2 PvP games

macabi

By the way, I noticed that when it looks like I am losing Unranked PvP game, and I concede the game by exiting it back to the forge, then I don't get any gold.

However, if I delete all my remaining orbs and wells to force a loss then I do get the gold.

That is NOT how it is supposed to work, right?

Quitting the game should still give some gold.

11 minutes ago, Kubik said:

:thinking: this is interesting, up untill now no one was able to tell what was special about the match when they did not get gold.

Can you please retest it and confirm if you can reproduce it.

And lose more gold? lol

Sure, why not.

In any case, it doesn't happen every single time.

15 hours ago, Kubik said:

:D if you will give me reprodiction steps that have some realistic  chance (at least 1 of 10) I will give you 1`000`000 gold

Very generous of you :).

I played 2 unranked 1v1 PvP games today and lost them both, and still got the gold when I quit.

As far as I remember the games where I got no gold were 2v2 PvP unranked games where I was the first player to quit the game.

Next time I play 2v2 games I will try to quit first and see if that reproduces the bug.

Edited by macabi

I have been trying to play 2v2 Unranked games every day but I cannot find any players who want to join.

I managed to play only one 2v2 Unranked game since February 3rd, where I lost the game but I was the second player to quit the game after my team player.

I got the gold in that game.

So I will keep trying to play 2v2 unranked PvP games in order to re-produce the "no gold" bug.

In the meantime, please try to promote the game so we can have more PvP players.

Right now the PvP arena is empty most of the time.

On 2/3/2020 at 12:24 AM, Kubik said:

:D if you will give me reprodiction steps that have some realistic  chance (at least 1 of 10) I will give you 1`000`000 gold

Kubik,

I was able to reproduce the zero gold bug. :) 

This was Unranked 2v2 PvP where I was the first player to call it quit and get out of the game.

That is exactly what happen the last time I played two Unranked 2v2 PvP games where I was the first player to quit.

All other combinations (win, or quit second) gave me gold.

So please try this scenario (1 million gold will help reduce my repeated losses :) )

Log attached.

I logged off the game immediately after I saw the zero gold.

_launcher_log_2020.02.08_214.log

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/13/2020 at 6:49 AM, Ladadoos said:

@macabi Unranked PVP matches that are shorter than 2 minutes do not give gold. On ranked PVP matches time does not matter.

This issue happens for games longer than 2 minutes.

It happens all the time with 2v2 PVP where one player quits and the other 3 players continue playing the game.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use