Speedrun backwards

Ponni

I was in the game the other day and checked the rankings of certain PvE maps. On Nightmare's End and the "all time"-selection, I can see several completed attempts on over 120 minutes, if I do not recall it incorrectly I even saw one completed attempt at 180 minutes, eg. 3 hours!!!!! That is heroic, all my cred to the guys pulling that one off!

Now, @Kubik is there a possibility to extract the 10 runs that have lastest longest and also being completed on the expert maps (possibly even included PvP maps). Also, what is the longest any match has lasted uncompleted? There is of course no need to present any names here that is not why I request this. I am just interested to pay my anonymous respect on the perserverance of these guys/gals.

// Ponni

Well server kill the match after 3 hours, expecting it to be a bug. (expecting not too many people to be affected by this decision)

I know there was few that was over 3 hours before this was added.

For newbies even standard maps can take over 2 hours to complete.

9 minutes ago, Kubik said:

Well server kill the match after 3 hours, expecting it to be a bug. (expecting not too many people to be affected by this decision)

Nah, should not be! : )

Ok, I will do some checks in game later and report back the top 10 times I find, anonymized. 

Here is the result, in minutes, then!

177:13.9
167:42.7
164:18.4
159:1.9
154:16.8
151:42.4
148:22.6
146:11.2
140:19.0
136:0.1

There is an overrepresentation of Nightmare's End in this list with the 3 slowest times and 7 in total, not strange perhaps. Nightmare Shard twice and Blight once.

Fastest slowest time, out of 200 times (or as many that were available, for some maps there were only like 70 times done, this case was Titans) for each map has is The Guns of Lyr, with 8:24.1. 

Anyhow, my deepest respect for the teams of, and in some cases of soloing, Skylords for their outstanding perseverance on these tough maps!

// Ponni

Edited by Ponni