Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

Jump to content
BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
xHighTech

PvP Player

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, matmicback said:

any low player(noob) could be placed in rank 1 in that time the game closed... stop saying that u reached rank 1 mrnguyen and all the rest of these noobs who think that if u were legend at ranked its something big.. be real.. u all low and not even close to the real top players like maranv hiroo hightech and me.. leave killroy for a min i want to talk about this guy.. but be real.. u cant be so dump to blive that someone like u could beat me or anyother player in ranked if we are realy gives anything we can to crush u.. ty! 

Actually I think you've got a point, even though he never said he was one of the best only that he reached 1st Rank. Some might forget that Battleforge had very few active PvP Players and that heroes and even some top 20 players are actually not considered as highrank since highranked means the best 1-2% of the game.

Let's say Battleforge had 1000 active PvP Players in his last 2 years. So only 10 Players are considered highranked and they don't even have to be active, only their base ELO is important. So my Top 10 constains those Players (DragonDave, Dekka, Elendil, Hirooo, CDkillroy, xHightech, Obesity, MaranV, RadicalX, Avire). 

Mhmm... I don't see any of us in this list... that must mean that we both aren't considered highranked Players... what a shame... 

Luckily there is BF Reborn to come back to and try making a new order :) 

but until then stop raging...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, YaBro0 said:

Actually I think you've got a point, even though he never said he was one of the best only that he reached 1st Rank. Some might forget that Battleforge had very few active PvP Players and that heroes and even some top 20 players are actually not considered as highrank since highranked means the best 1-2% of the game.

Let's say Battleforge had 1000 active PvP Players in his last 2 years. So only 10 Players are considered highranked and they don't even have to be active, only their base ELO is important. So my Top 10 constains those Players (DragonDave, Dekka, Elendil, Hirooo, CDkillroy, xHightech, Obesity, MaranV, RadicalX, Avire). 

The point is, that he never stated that he is a top player, or a pro, or a highranked player... he just said that he was at rank #1. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My highest rank was that golden shield 1 or 2, ( I don't actually remember the name ), but that was back in the very early state of the game.

Very early = Twilight Edition only.
I stopped playing regulary around Lost Souls, and quit when that Amii-thing came out.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone remember my name ? I dont know which username i had back then, it might be this one. I also dont think i was among the top players. I think i was around supreme but i was more interested in 2v2 since you had alot more possibilities there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3.3.2016 at 6:05 PM, matmicback said:

any low player(noob) could be placed in rank 1 in that time the game closed... stop saying that u reached rank 1 mrnguyen and all the rest of these noobs who think that if u were legend at ranked its something big.. be real.. u all low and not even close to the real top players like maranv hiroo hightech and me.. leave killroy for a min i want to talk about this guy.. but be real.. u cant be so dump to blive that someone like u could beat me or anyother player in ranked if we are realy gives anything we can to crush u.. ty! 

Lol we defeated your 'real top players'. Dude, you have to stay original while still playing some good BfPvP, I mean -- I saw you guys abusing some lame unblanaced cards to achieve victories :X 

And now you're crying about the good old times on Forums? Try to start with a clean reputation with BFR instead :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, xs0ulLess said:

Lol we defeated your 'real top players'. Dude, you have to stay original while still playing some good BfPvP, I mean -- I saw you guys abusing some lame unblanaced cards to achieve victories :X 

And now you're crying about the good old times on Forums? Try to start with a clean reputation with BFR instead :/

Don't loose your time on matmicback. He has to realise by himself. What he said is not completely false, but the way he says it is the problem.  About MrNguyen, I do recognize his skill and I sincerely think he beats matmicback.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3.3.2016 at 6:05 PM, matmicback said:

any low player(noob) could be placed in rank 1 in that time the game closed... stop saying that u reached rank 1 mrnguyen and all the rest of these noobs who think that if u were legend at ranked its something big.. be real.. u all low and not even close to the real top players like maranv hiroo hightech and me.. leave killroy for a min i want to talk about this guy.. but be real.. u cant be so dump to blive that someone like u could beat me or anyother player in ranked if we are realy gives anything we can to crush u.. ty! 

Hadn´t noticed you as one of the top players... I didnt played much against you but wasnt it you who abused lost souls as hard as possible? :P

I dont want to flame but you blame MrNguyen for rly no reason just because you want to praise yourself... 

Thought this times were gone and we could start new, without senseless flame :/ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Taker said:

Hadn´t noticed you as one of the top players... I didnt played much against you but wasnt it you who abused lost souls as hard as possible? :P

I dont want to flame but you blame MrNguyen for rly no reason just because you want to praise yourself... 

Thought this times were gone and we could start new, without senseless flame :/ 

He did, and flamed everyone, even little, doing the same. He did good but not amazing with lineQ in 2v2 and not much in 1v1. He sometime win against pro player at low rate but never against big name he named but be sure he will upload every lucky match.

When the game will be back and the community grow, I expect a dark side of the community to show up like all competitive game does. I just hope at least old player like us learned and the rupture will make us more united this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Threads like these always tend to degrade into some sort of an Elitist showdown.
Doesn't matter if it's WoW, BF, Ace Combat or LoL, people will always call each other out, praise themselves and try to trashtalk other people.

 

Oh well.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ManGa said:

Threads like these always tend to degrade into some sort of an Elitist showdown.
Doesn't matter if it's WoW, BF, Ace Combat or LoL, people will always call each other out, praise themselves and try to trashtalk other people.

 

Oh well.

 

 

Well I guess we are lucky to have a nice community only one has done that so far, the rest is somewhat meaningful discussion

i hope it will stay this way, we have enough of this in other games :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We all know the ranks weren't saying much as BF was closing down, It was just a accomplishment IMO to make it to rank 1 at any point during the game. @matmicback we can have official matches once the game is up and running :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, MrNguyen said:

We all know the ranks weren't saying much as BF was closing down, It was just a accomplishment IMO to make it to rank 1 at any point during the game. @matmicback we can have official matches once the game is up and running :)

So looking forward to this. Asian power ftw ^_^ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hahahahaha 

this is the way im talking if u like it or not.. and i remmber how u played mrnugyn u was bad so comeon.. u wanna have 1v1 with me? u got it.. anyone who wants to face me its ok its just a game^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ahahaha ofc its not just a game comeon.. its for the reason.. the meaning of beating everyone and still dont be loved by ppl.. guys u know what im talking about? ye i was lamer but i loved it.. i loved to play this game and beat everyone whos asking for.. matos was scard to search when i was on so be real mans and admit that.. u dont love me but show some respect.. ty and btw ladadoos lets play 2v2 sometimes if u r good ofc^^ only love guys 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, matmicback said:

ahahaha ofc its not just a game comeon.. its for the reason.. the meaning of beating everyone and still dont be loved by ppl.. guys u know what im talking about? ye i was lamer but i loved it.. i loved to play this game and beat everyone whos asking for.. matos was scard to search when i was on so be real mans and admit that.. u dont love me but show some respect.. ty and btw ladadoos lets play 2v2 sometimes if u r good ofc^^ only love guys 

So why should people show you respect when the only thing you're doing here is telling everyone that they suck compared to you. Start learning to behave even if you're in the Internet YOU should learn to respect others before you deserve any respect.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, matmicback said:

 btw ladadoos lets play 2v2 sometimes if u r good ofc^^ only love guys 

Good is relative, so it depends on what your definition of good is. Nonetheless, I fear I am not good enough :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like someone did not understand my "epic advice" was an april fools day joke. i did not actually want to encourage you to keep posting here... this discussion is pure nonsense and leads nowhere. just let the thread die, there has been nothing productive for quite a while now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, LagOps said:

Looks like someone did not understand my "epic advice" was an april fools day joke. i did not actually want to encourage you to keep posting here... this discussion is pure nonsense and leads nowhere. just let the thread die, there has been nothing productive for quite a while now.

this is not related to your vid, just a late response from matmickback.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, matmicback said:

ahahaha ofc its not just a game comeon.. its for the reason.. the meaning of beating everyone and still dont be loved by ppl.. guys u know what im talking about? ye i was lamer but i loved it.. i loved to play this game and beat everyone whos asking for.. matos was scard to search when i was on so be real mans and admit that.. u dont love me but show some respect.. ty and btw ladadoos lets play 2v2 sometimes if u r good ofc^^ only love guys 

Beeing good doesn't earn you people respect, and yet not everyone think you are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, matmicback said:

 ye i was lamer but i loved it..

1 hour ago, Aragorn said:

Beeing good doesn't earn you people respect, and yet not everyone think you are.

He says himself that he is a lamer, so he isn't good. The whole point about being a lamer, is winning without actually showing any skills. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, anyone remember me?

 

I played pure shadow, I was never one of the best but I was top 20 1v1 pretty consistently with one short stint in the top 10 that lasted only a few days.

I played a lot of 2v2s with Circadia (British guy who wrote some forum guides and was kind of a community figure) and also some 2v2s with DragonDampfi.

Unfortunately I don't quite remember when I was active, I lost interest after a while, but I think it was around 2010. Would be nice to catch up with some of you guys. I saw that at least Dampfi is here, so hey man. I still got you on Skype bro, we should talk some time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.