Is a hard reset really needed?

ktoeto

The game has a total of maybe 10 or 20 people who really know how to play, the rest are noobs , they don't even know what these or other cards can do . That they should be asked about whether to cut the card or not, whether to reset it or not ? And the opinion of those 10 who understand the game is not important at all ?

Ponni likes this

11 minutes ago, ktoeto said:

No one asks for an inventory transfer. There was a change suggestion made originally by Kybaka which you should at least consider watching.

The fact that so many players disagree to the wipe, shows how many flaws it has.

I currently hold almost all of the 4P maps records except for 2, and my ingame name is Riddle. You don't have to consider me as a good player because I literally couldn't care less for your worthless opinion. Ponni is a Battleground player but how would you know, you're not even playing the game lol.

if you didnt than you wouldnt even type what you just think and i dont see you current in this past to month because top players are taking a break so no i dont considered you good at all ^,^ just as i hope you dont considered me a good player either  https://ibb.co/P480crP becaus eimnot but i love me some solo map on expert because its fun ^,^ bye bye

2 minutes ago, ktoeto said:

Please don't make up numbers, and do a straw poll. Your 2000 players count is off.. by around 1995.

Lmao, we contacted those sites a while ago, they gave us a rough estimate on players waiting for Open Beta as we specifically asked them to. Neither have that data, nor I'm willing to search back to find it. Take it as made up, as far as I'm concerned.

Bottom line, the wipe is happening, regardless of any polls and countless threads/posts about it.

5 minutes ago, Alexx-serg said:

The game has a total of maybe 10 or 20 people who really know how to play, the rest are noobs , they don't even know what these or other cards can do . That they should be asked about whether to cut the card or not, whether to reset it or not ? And the opinion of those 10 who understand the game is not important at all ?

And another player who doesn't want "the wipe".

3 minutes ago, Dion said:

if you didnt than you wouldnt even type what you just think and i dont see you current in this past to month because top players are taking a break so no i dont considered you good at all ^,^ just as i hope you dont considered me a good player either  https://ibb.co/P480crP becaus eimnot but i love me some solo map on expert because its fun ^,^ bye bye

I hope you realise how stupid you sound, because me and my team literally beat the ALL TIME RECORDS.

8 minutes ago, Dion said:

My guess would be that everyone who said they would return, which i hope because it has been SO LONG and probably will be longer before it actually UNLOCKS that i hope they actually return and not get into another game instead of returning.... then it would be like this..

-player who quit and said they waiting for wipe will return.. my guess maybe 1k-2k probably just 1k or so

-player will now enter the new balance chat that mr,x been said " no changes would be active until after the wipe so that new player have a saying in this matter".

- Everyone would meet new and old player alike with the new challange that are promise,, not sure what was the reward but i suggested with other to mr.x about the all completion map on expert challange.. which basically stats that if you finish all map on expert you get something... after that being agree on the idea [meaning that mr.x liked it], then you will receive a reward upon completion, but we are also hoping there will be lesser reward for standard and advance.

- player would start collecting again  i know about 9 of them that are waiting, and other player would start going no life sleeping on upgrading their deck for the challange above plus some gold for their main deck...

as for the reward for all expert map we are hoping it actually comes as it was already in good terms of agreement...https://ibb.co/N6RB72V

Assumptions is all I see, which honestly my comments also are. But, then you have your assumptions and I will have mine. Anyhow, I will probably rejoin after a wipe starting to grind for BFP and gold again. However, I do not think that will bring the game to the levels of what it can be.

// Ponni

Edited by Ponni
typo

1 minute ago, fiki574 said:

Lmao, we contacted those sites a while ago, they gave us a rough estimate on players waiting for Open Beta as we specifically asked them to. Neither have that data, nor I'm willing to search back to find it. Take it as made up, as far as I'm concerned.

Bottom line, the wipe is happening, regardless of any polls and countless threads/posts about it.

Just shows how your team is open for suggestions and criticism, great attitude.

And another player who doesn't want "the wipe".

I hope you realise how stupid you sound, because me and my team literally beat the ALL TIME RECORDS.

not as stupid as you  type [there is no sound kiddo in here] or as you have in literally understanding.. i dont do record i like solo any of the top players that i know off can wipe my records any of those same type of people can literally wipe the floor out of yours so no i dont think you close to be anything in regards to anything cya after WIPE is done.

3 minutes ago, Ponni said:

Assumptions is all I see, which honestly my comments also are. But, then you have your assumptions and I will have mine. Anyhow, I will probably rejoin after a wipe starting to grind for BFP and gold again.

// Ponni

ill agree up to here ^,^ cya after wipe ^,^

3 minutes ago, ktoeto said:

they are open to suggestion, it has been decline though.. does open to suggestion mean they have to follow it? iq much  where do they find you type of people XD byee

6 minutes ago, ktoeto said:

Whole team agreed on the wipe. Years ago. End of story.

We're opened for suggestions, we discuss each one.

Criticism is well expected, if it's fact based, which you haven't done until now, only name calling. We're not top AAA game studio nor professionals, most of us ain't near 30, as said a while ago.

Edited by fiki574

5 minutes ago, fiki574 said:

Whole team agreed on the wipe. Years ago. End of story.

We're opened for suggestions, we discuss each one.

I mark your words "Whole team", where is the player participation part?

5 minutes ago, fiki574 said:

Criticism is well expected, if it's fact based, which you haven't done until now, only name calling. We're not top AAA game studio nor professionals, most of us ain't near 30, as said a while ago.

Doesn't look like you've given any facts too. Except the made up ones.

Edited by ktoeto

I mark your words "Whole team", where is the player participation part?

Doesn't look like you've given any facts too.

Well, we run this thing and we make the final decisions. Players do have a participation part, which can influence the final decision. In this case it didn't, but for example in Quests and Achievements cases they did.

At least I'm not blatantly calling people out and calling them names.

10 minutes ago, fiki574 said:

Well, we run this thing and we make the final decisions. Players do have a participation part, which can influence the final decision. In this case it didn't, but for example in Quests and Achievements cases they did.

May I ask then what the team's target and roadmap is for this game? What will be done to attract new players and get them to stay? What will be done for more people excelling in this game? As mentioned earlier, the number of people truly understanding the game mechanics is very limited (I think there are more than 20, but not many more), do you not want that figure to grow? What is your plan for that?

// Ponni

Edited by Ponni
typo

3 minutes ago, fiki574 said:

Thanks for hearing us out and giving us a chance to have an influence on your final decision. Sorry for literally giving you all the points in the world to why this is not a good decision, so you can just ignore it.

1 minute ago, Ponni said:

May I ask then what the team's target and roadmap is for this game? What will be done to attract new players and get them to stay? What will be done for more people excelling in this game? As mentioned earlier, the number of people truly understanding the game mechanics is very limited (I think there are more than 20, but not many more), do you not want the figure to grow? What is your plan for that?

// Ponni

Not in position to give out these details. Some things are planned, but out of my current reach. When the time comes, everything will be transparent.

1 minute ago, ktoeto said:

Thanks for hearing us out and giving us a chance to have an influence on your final decision. Sorry for literally giving you all the points in the world to why this is not a good decision, so you can just ignore it.

No problem, no one ignored anything, it was overruled by the entire team.

Just now, fiki574 said:

Not in position to give out these details. Some things are planned, but out of my current reach. When the time comes, everything will be transparent.

I really would like to know, pretty please with sugar on top! At least a hint...

Contacting several YouTubers, making a small "marketing campaign".

As for the new and updated content, nothing much on that part yet, we're still trying to push the game to it's limits to see what can be added, changed, removed. And Kubik, Hawk and Link are in better position to talk about that.

44 minutes ago, ktoeto said:

:thinking:if you do not like as you are free to leave and recreate the game yourself, no one is holding you here.

1 minute ago, Alexx-serg said:

Maybe youtubers will help , but so far, the number is only decreasing

I have a sales pitch:

Come and join Skylord Reborn! Now with all content unlocked and you can play like a pro from day one!!

1 minute ago, Ponni said:

Come and join Skylord Reborn! Now with all content unlocked and you can play like a pro from day one!!

:O if that would get official I would leave instantly. I do not want my name anywhere near that "sales pitch"

5 minutes ago, Alexx-serg said:

Maybe youtubers will help , but so far, the number is only decreasing

Decreasing? 8 days ago a forum record for concurrent users was broken.

We also recently 60k registered accounts, so I don't see how it's decreasing.