Is a hard reset really needed?

ktoeto

5 hours ago, Ponni said:

It will not be less after wipe (my opinion...)

This assumption is wrong, just after the wipe most prices will be a lot lower than they are now, even promos or popular ultra rares. It was like that just after that start of the open stress test and it will be after the wipe. The thing is that nobody will have much bfp/cards in the first couple of weeks, so if you have a popular ultra rare but you rather sell it to buy other cards that are more usefull for your first deck, you will have to sell it for something that any other player can afford else you wont sell it at all. After more bfp/cards gets in the game over time, prices of popular cards will slowly go up until they become more stable and like they are now (depending on if there are enough active players/traders). 

4 hours ago, Kubik said:

Action data say that average price is 1900 :bf: and median of prices is even lower 1440 :bf: which makes you very expensive deck 16% cheaper on single card.

Over which period of time was this data taken? If it was since the start of open stress test, could you take the average and median price over the last 6 months please?

Dion likes this

1 hour ago, Ponni said:

Additional question, any stats on how many players out of the 4000 in the community that have completed the Nightmare's End map, expert level?

God bless Infect drops on Sunbridge ;)

Edited by LEBOVIN

1 minute ago, LEBOVIN said:

God bless Infect drops on Sunbridge ;)

Indeed! : )

1 hour ago, MephistoRoss said:

This assumption is wrong, just after the wipe most prices will be a lot lower than they are now, even promos or popular ultra rares. It was like that just after that start of the open stress test and it will be after the wipe. The thing is that nobody will have much bfp/cards in the first couple of weeks, so if you have a popular ultra rare but you rather sell it to buy other cards that are more usefull for your first deck, you will have to sell it for something that any other player can afford else you wont sell it at all. After more bfp/cards gets in the game over time, prices of popular cards will slowly go up until they become more stable and like they are now (depending on if there are enough active players/traders). 

Over which period of time was this data taken? If it was since the start of open stress test, could you take the average and median price over the last 6 months please?

It might, but I would say your statement is also an assumption, right?

Here is another assumption, one on how I could possibly think and perhaps others too after the wipe: I pull an Infect from a booster, yihaa!!, prices on AH after the wipe is 200, but, hmm, I know that people are willing to pay 2000+ for that card. Then why should I sell it now, no, I will probably wait.

That will lead to my 90,477 days for my favorite deck to increase to, well, a lot more, perhaps...

// Ponni

17 hours ago, Dion said:

right here is where i couldn't go any further or even bother, maybe ill leave this here,  since i think im gonna repeat my self anyway

1. no enough logs been sent, you can play the f**** out of this game and send 0 log you can test this game by playing it and send log. the latter is what i do, even to the point of actually going in and out when we had the *2game disc* always 4-5 month ago maybe?...

I think alittle more education about the state of how people are doing this would be nice for you.. including the fact that again no one send log and those who did already quit for the wait of the release

not sure how long you been here but sadly dont think those who left will be willing to explain everything to you and i rather not, i did everything i could in here and now im waiting for the release after the wipe ^,^ which will be done

You stated you're not playing this game anymore until release and therefore you don't send logs aswell. I don't need someone as uneducated as you, explaining things to me when I already understand them far better than you.

You're so set on this pointless wipe that you just ignore like the others all the arguments that you're being given. And all of this just to prove your point and upper your pride.

21 hours ago, Ponni said:

I am not sure you acknowledge the problems at hand...

Here is an example for you after the wipe: 

Everyone only has the starter cards again and you want to buy the Infect card, which is I would say one of the most popular cards in the game alltogether. Unless you are extremely lucky pulling the card from a booster you will have to buy it from the AH. Today the price (just checked...) is 3000 BFP. It will not be less after wipe (my opinion...) and with current and possibly future BFP earning system it will take you ~5-6 days to be able to buy it. To get full charges, eg. 4 cards in total will take you 25-30 days. For one card!!!

My most popular deck, fully upgraded, then in today's value: 

45372 BFPs, that is 20 cards rangeing from 5 BFPs a pop to 3000 and common to ultra rare.

This deck will take me "no more" than 90,744 days to complete. Given then that prices are what they are now and that the cards needed are available in the AH for purchase and me playing like crazy.

Does this not worry you? I sure worries me, also this would be the case for you and me who I would say know our ways around the game. But imagine how it will be for newbies, would they ever be able to buy an Infect before they quit the game?

// Ponni

you do realize that i played long enough to probably give out 10k in a giveaway right?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRLDMpYkXtk&t=73s dont think i would care because everything takes time an patience.. im not looking for a 3000+ bfp, i gave that baby for miniscure prices. infact i sold everything for half or less price of what you see in the market when i did my give away, which is about 2-3h long video that ididnt upload yet  https://ibb.co/qDPG2Bw

I like many other are waiting for the release wipe and im positive it will happen.. when? who knows, i had a bet for 7month=1year [that was 2 month ago]...  

i didnt pay attetion but it didnt took me long to get my cards, of course since i started selling off the back. new start meaning everyone start with starter deck [unless improved which other where thinking about such thing in the balance] and depending on their market price if saved enough im sure someone will buy between 3-4k.. not sure what you getting at but i have no problem with the above

however let met state something, im not sure about you but i think in my opinion which i could be wrong, for the first couple of weeks im sure people will trade card for card vs buying them unless they really want to buy from the market booster pack [bfp]... if someone has something i want after wipe, im sure they would want specific card for it unless they enjoy the random booster pack opening which i have heard some people play for that reason..

10 hours ago, ktoeto said:

You stated you're not playing this game anymore until release and therefore you don't send logs aswell. I don't need someone as uneducated as you, explaining things to me when I already understand them far better than you.

You're so set on this pointless wipe that you just ignore like the others all the arguments that you're being given. And all of this just to prove your point and upper your pride.

I send more than you ever could combined, when i started playing i started playing for the purpose to test the game and i have talk to kubik closely daily to see what else need to be tested anddone. i did my part. wtf did you do? except talk out of your [inset any type of word] ^,^.

better than me, yeah right kid, keep wishing ^,^.

poinstless wipe? im sure if the data correct 4k peeps = pointless in your eyes but that ok cause i dont need to keep talking to antz, dont get your panties in a bunch the wipe will happen ^,^ cya then

Edited by Dion

15 minutes ago, Dion said:

you do realize that i played long enough to probably give out 10k in a giveaway right?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRLDMpYkXtk&t=73s dont think i would care because everything takes time an patience.. im not looking for a 3000+ bfp, i gave that baby for miniscure prices. infact i sold everything for half or less price of what you see in the market when i did my give away, which is about 2-3h long video that ididnt upload yet  https://ibb.co/qDPG2Bw

I like many other are waiting for the release wipe and im positive it will happen.. when? who knows, i had a bet for 7month=1year [that was 2 month ago]...  

i didnt pay attetion but it didnt took me long to get my cards, of course since i started selling off the back. new start meaning everyone start with starter deck [unless improved which other where thinking about such thing in the balance] and depending on their market price if saved enough im sure someone will buy between 3-4k.. not sure what you getting at but i have no problem with the above

however let met state something, im not sure about you but i think in my opinion which i could be wrong, for the first couple of weeks im sure people will trade card for card vs buying them unless they really want to buy from the market booster pack [bfp]... if someone has something i want after wipe, im sure they would want specific card for it unless they enjoy the random booster pack opening which i have heard some people play for that reason..

I send more than you ever could combined, when i started playing i started playing for the purpose to test the game and i have talk to kubik closely daily to see what else need to be tested anddone. i did my part. wtf did you do? except talk out of your [inset any type of word] ^,^.

poinstless wipe? im sure if the data correct 4k peeps = pointless in your eyes but that ok cause i dont need to keep talking to antz, dont get your panties in a bunch the wipe will happen ^,^ cya then

10k bfp? amazing.. so you played around a month, must be super hard.

Again you're talking pure bs, who told you that out of the 4k people everyone wants a wipe? Did you do a secret straw poll with yourself? :D

4 minutes ago, Dion said:

poinstless wipe? im sure if the data correct 4k peeps = pointless in your eyes but that ok cause i dont need to keep talking to antz

Sticking your head in the sand will solve all the problems, right?

Anyhow, good for you being such a nice guy to give all your cards away and helping out the devs. But, I do not understand how someone can take the decision to give away everything and stop playing the game, very strange.

I am certain you will be fine after a wipe, as well as me. But, reason why I argue in this matter is not because of us but because of all potential people out there finding this game and those that might struggle with it right now. A game, which to my opinion, is one of the best games ever created and more people should play. But there are problems of which I will list one here now, what is your answer to that (if you can get your head out of the sand for a moment):

- Threshold to get into the game - it is too high. Meaning everything, BFP, cards, how to play, getting to play and not be kicked out of groups, etc, etc.

So, I urge you to get into the discssion with arguments which are not centered around you and what you have achieved and can achieve. That is not really helping the community move forward.

// Ponni

ktoeto likes this

4 minutes ago, ktoeto said:

10k bfp? amazing.. so you played around a month, must be super hard.

Again you're talking pure bs, who told you that out of the 4k people everyone wants a wipe? Did you do a secret straw poll with yourself? :D

a  month? 1 you  cray cray? jesus i have to stop im not commenting if you cant raise the iq a bit

1 minute ago, Dion said:

a  month? 1 you  cray cray? jesus i have to stop im not commenting if you cant raise the iq a bit

Yes a month. If you play every single day 30 min and get the booster, it's 400 bfp x 25 = 10,000

The only cray cray here is you.

3 minutes ago, Ponni said:

Anyhow, good for you being such a nice guy to give all your cards away and helping out the devs. But, I do not understand how someone can take the decision to give away everything and stop playing the game, very strange.

I am certain you will be fine after a wipe, as well as me. But, reason why I argue in this matter is not because of us but because of all potential people out there finding this game and those that might struggle with it right now. A game, which to my opinion, is one of the best games ever created and more people should play. But there are problems of which I will list one here now, what is your answer to that (if you can get your head out of the sand for a moment):

- Threshold to get into the game - it is too high. Meaning everything, BFP, cards, how to play, getting to play and not be kicked out of groups, etc, etc.

So, I urge you to get into the discssion with arguments which are not centered around you and what you have achieved and can achieve. That is not really helping the community move forward.

// Ponni

would take me a while to answer since im in arurf atm[league]

have you played something in beta or in a test phase? i have done this  for albion before and more than 100ths of game since i was 18.... you play a testing phase as much as you can and than when yo udone with it you give what you got to those who will enjoy playing this game and hopefully testing it faster....  since the wipe was promised, we take a break we did test what we could and put in the hard effort to test thing when told or when being mention and then when youdone you move on and wait for the wipe.. like any other regular beta no?

4 minutes ago, Ponni said:

you start with 3 decks, and all of them allow you to finish maps on standard.

Just now, Kubik said:

you start with 3 decks, and all of them allow you to finish maps on standard.

I am not sure what to say now, more than to refer back to my comment in the other thread again. How many people have completed all maps on standard, advanced and expert level? Standard many, Advanced very few, Expert extremely few.

ktoeto likes this

Just now, Ponni said:

I am not sure what to say now, more than to refer back to my comment in the other thread again. How many people have completed all maps on standard, advanced and expert level? Standard many, Advanced very few, Expert extremely few.

I really like that we're just holding a discussion with people who barely understand the game, bronze equivalent in league. 

Ponni likes this

5 minutes ago, ktoeto said:

Yes a month. If you play every single day 30 min and get the booster, it's 400 bfp x 25 = 10,000

The only cray cray here is you.

ignoring you, you cant even tell how long i have been playing which is just pathetically sad take care kid

4 minutes ago, Dion said:

would take me a while to answer since im in arurf atm[league]

have you played something in beta or in a test phase? i have done this  for albion before and more than 100ths of game since i was 18.... you play a testing phase as much as you can and than when yo udone with it you give what you got to those who will enjoy playing this game and hopefully testing it faster....  since the wipe was promised, we take a break we did test what we could and put in the hard effort to test thing when told or when being mention and then when youdone you move on and wait for the wipe.. like any other regular beta no?

Again, good that you are such a nice guy helping out. Please answer my question instead of pulling what you have done and I have not.

ktoeto likes this

Just now, Dion said:

ignoring you, you cant even tell how long i have been playing which is just pathetically sad take care kid

And again.. I gave you the perfect math, and i'm still wrong. Seems like the IQ is lower than expected.

3 minutes ago, ktoeto said:

Kubik please.. I'm not sure if i'm supposed to laugh or to cry.

i think you suppose to cry, because you can finish everything when you mix and match your starter deck, everyone knows this but of course im sure it will be boring playing with started deck for days....

the difference between new starting and when i started was one thing..

new starting= booster opening. after wipe

before wipe= literally selling all of your booster, i even warned every new player to sell their booster right of the back because you get around 5 or so right of the back [3 for 2h i think and 2 more 1/1 quest and the 30minute]..  410 or 400 lowestx5=2000, which there are really cheap deck you can play that are very very efficient now that im done with league, let me read your comment

1 minute ago, Ponni said:

Again, good that you are such a nice guy helping out. Please answer my question instead of pulling what you have done and I have not.

if you give me agod dam momment i will as i was in ARURF a mode in league playing..

2 minutes ago, Dion said:

@kubik If this is your friend I urge you take him by the ear and teach him manners.

Just now, Dion said:

if you give me agod dam momment i will as i was in ARURF a mode in league playing..

I will not as long as you refer to yourself, have some manners dude!

ktoeto likes this

I'll just leave this discussion, seems like i'm talking with air. I don't care at this point, I tried helping you to improve the game but no matter what I say you just pull out some nonsense which just shows how poor your knowledge in the game is. You can keep on going with this attitude, and we'll see how far it will get you.

Sincerely,

Annoyed Player.

13 minutes ago, Ponni said:

// Ponni

-sticking your head in the sand not sure what you mean by that...

-second sentence: your welcome

-I am certain you will be fine after a wipe, as well as me. But, reason why I argue in this matter is not because of us but because of all potential people out there finding this game and those that might struggle with it right now. A game, which to my opinion, is one of the best games ever created and more people should play. But there are problems of which I will list one here now, what is your answer to that (if you can get your head out of the sand for a moment):...    ---- struggle how?... i mean there are alot of people struggling right now as we speak but we have kind people who help all the time including me backthen... whats your point with this one?...

---- But there are problems of which I will list one here now, what is your answer to that (if you can get your head out of the sand for a moment): .. im not gonna search for this one problem.. why dont you say it right here instead and ill reply... what seem to be the problem if hte first place?

- Threshold to get into the game - it is too high. Meaning everything, BFP, cards, how to play, getting to play and not be kicked out of groups, etc, etc.   --- get into a game? what you mean by this. get into this game get into a specific map game?... i dont understand what is so hard to start from the beginning, ask for help  and learn way through it.... when i started i got kick out of advance lvl map cause i was low lvl.. and i needed better card, after finishing the first stone skin deck [extremely cheap] and doing some sunbridge duo expert mode for gold farm for lvl, i had no problem after that.....

the only problem i see here is new player for the first time playing this style of game which i had many with that had an extremely hard time little micromanaging...

Atm to be honest the only way i see this thread is someone getting really good card and not wanting to  lose those in a wipe.... before starting this game you get the open stress forum where you download and read everything,   

including the wipe.... because i been in soo many game beta i didnt want to start to be wiped again... that almost deter me from playing this game but i decided to just help out. which i had a great time.... who in here doesn't know the above???

anyway specify a problem that feels like it's actually an issue and im sure others [or i will give an opinion of it] i said opinion..

7 minutes ago, Ponni said:

@kubik If this is your friend I urge you take him by the ear and teach him manners.

I will not as long as you refer to yourself, have some manners dude!

what makes him my friend? the fact that i try my hardest to help in here? no, i dont think we are friends like that, we are acquaintance, so i dont think he need to teach me any manners..

if you dont like the way i talk or am there is the door ^,^