Server DOWN ?

MrSc0by

Hey dear, are the servers down or why can't I log into the game anymore? Use the same login data as here but it doesn't work. Reinstalled the updater several times but nothing changes .....

Hey ihr lieben, sind die Server momentan down oder warum kann ich mich nicht mehr einloggen ins Spiel ?
Benutze die gleichen Logindaten wie hier aber es klappt nicht.
Mehrmals den Updater neu installiert aber es ändern sich nichts dran .....

On 1/2/2020 at 6:29 AM, Kubik said:

did you restart the game? did you type your password correctly the first time?

i have the same problem, i created an account and tried to log in for the first time. I always get the message that the connection failed. The launcher starts without any problem.

Do you have any Hints what the issue might be?

I've got the same error.

1) unpack client

2) unpack updater to the same directory

3) run updater

4) click "play" after update

5) try to log in with forum acc. First i got an error with incorrect password, fix it and now i'm getting "connection failed" error.

If i run "launcher.exe", i'm getting error:

image.png.0e112f699fe10806ef1f581f6a133a2d.png

Where can i get more logs to provide them for you?

UPD: It is strange, but after i wrote post i've tryied again and it works well)

Edited by Arching

this time you provide much more info so:
for "some" people launcher crashes after returning "incorrect password" so after that you will get "connection failed" error each time.
So after restarting the game and entering correct password first time it should work.

You can not run launcher directly, you must use updater.

Game log: Documents\BattleForge\Diag\log.txt
Launcher log: Documents\BattleForge\Diag\_launcher_log_YYYY.MM.DD_X where YYYY.MM.DD is date and X increment every time you start the game or connect to forge server.

12 hours ago, Kubik said:

this time you provide much more info so:
for "some" people launcher crashes after returning "incorrect password" so after that you will get "connection failed" error each time.
So after restarting the game and entering correct password first time it should work.

You can not run launcher directly, you must use updater.

Game log: Documents\BattleForge\Diag\log.txt
Launcher log: Documents\BattleForge\Diag\_launcher_log_YYYY.MM.DD_X where YYYY.MM.DD is date and X increment every time you start the game or connect to forge server.

thats a lot! This helped me, first I had a typo in the password and the second time i tried it with the right one just cant work. 

I restarted and got into the game. 

11 minutes ago, MrSc0by said:

My english is not the best
If I want to log in, it says that my password is wrong. But that's not true

On 1/10/2020 at 10:21 AM, Kubik said:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. I was playing just fine during the weekend. I didn't yesteray and  today that I was going to it says me "Your client lost the connection to the server" and also with red letters "Login failed! errorcode: -1 Please wait 3 seconds before signing in again". I did wait, deleted and reextracted files from zip so it updated again but still nothing. Is it a server's problem or mine? Please I need to play it asap!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use