Error...

Empu

Hey guys! I downloaded the game few months ago and everything worked well and fine. Now i got a new system today (win 7,64) and I always get the (0xc00007b) error. Tried everything,downloaded dx9,i already have net framework,and visual c++,windows firewall is off. I dont know what else to do.

Check if you have .NET Framework installed in version 4.6.2 or newer. I recommend to upgrade to Windows 10 (or better reinstall if it is a complete new system) since support for Windows 7 runs out on January 14th.

On Windows 10 .NET Framework is preinstalled and you don't need to bother with that. If you don't want to use Windows 10 and you know the risks, you can download it here: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-framework

My windows isnt the original version,so I dont know if it will affect me when it runs out like you say. I could upgrade from 4.5 net to 4.5.2 but it wont let me get 4.6. I get an error saying ''Setup has detected that this computer does not meet the requirements to complete this operation. The following blocking issues must be resolved before you can proceed.'' then ''Blocking Issues'' saying ''The NET framework 4.6 is not supported on this operating system''. When I try to run the launcher it says ''Launcher.exe- Entery Point Not Found'' , ''The procedure entry point ucrtbase.abort could not be located in the dynamic link library api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll. That wasnt there before,first was that error I posted,then i downloaded dll files and this one appeared.

This is my windows

Untitled.bmp

If you can somehow help,would be great,if not. Welp,maybe some day ill play again

Your system specs are absolutely sufficient for .NET. What I saw is, that you don't have Service Pack 1 for Windows 7 installed. This is a must have. So search for it via Windows Update and let it install. Then you should be able to install the newest version of .NET Framework.

When you want to start the game, you need to start SkylordsRebornUpdater. Executing the Launcher directly won't work. You also need to install VC++ Redistributable according to our troubleshooting topic.

Ok,I installed SP1 and got net 4.6 and still getting  ''Launcher.exe- Entery Point Not Found'' , ''The procedure entry point ucrtbase.abort could not be located in the dynamic link library api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll.''

52 minutes ago, Empu said:

Yeah,but I didnt notice I didnt have SP. Thanks anyway ^^

That's not what I meant. You asked why you get these runtime.dll errors. That's what is explained in the troubleshooting topic. And that's what I want to say with "read the entire post", because I already explained it to you. :)

Anyways, have fun playing the game. And don't forget to report bugs/issues so we can fix them.

Closing this ... resolved.