I love this game, but it's too much!

Crystal054944

Before getting a new way to buy points, Why not fix these freezes? Not playing a game without anger, this mode or game will lose more and more players, so I think the problem is bigger and these freezes. please before money, quality. 

This is the only serious problem of the game right now, everything else is perfect, they did a good job of 1000, but if you continue with these falls and freezes, it will end again, please don't let BF die again. THANK YOU FOR BRINGING HAPPINESS BACK TO PLAY BF. THANK YOU THANK YOU <3

Please send us logs and give tell us exact times when the freezes occur. Also make sure you are using a stable internet/wifi connection. I have played hundreds of games myself and I rarely encountered freezes in the past half year. So if they do happen to you, please give us more info so we can try to fix it (if the problem is server sided).

19 hours ago, MephistoRoss said:

Please send us logs and give tell us exact times when the freezes occur. Also make sure you are using a stable internet/wifi connection. I have played hundreds of games myself and I rarely encountered freezes in the past half year. So if they do happen to you, please give us more info so we can try to fix it (if the problem is server sided).

How do I send them the log?, and, i dont use wi-fi. i use cable.

Edited by Crystal054944

13 minutes ago, MephistoRoss said:

upload it here on the forum or send it to kubik on discord.

Whenever I finish a mission, or any other map, I get this freeze, and I have to cancel the game by the "task manager". always, every time, to know the exact time just log in and invite me to any map. I can play, but I do not see or receive the rewards of the mission. Please enter the game and search for me. I will show you the exact time. As soon as the mission is over I'll take a freeze.

• Kiwi locked this topic