New Player Bandit Deck

Hey all,

I started about a week ago, and (stupidly) used my first 4 - 6 packs to open and got useless stuff. Anyway I started trading pack for BF to build a decent deck and did some research to come up with a bandit deck. I was wondering where I should start saving BF for now, or what I could do to improve it from here. I could always spend BF getting duplicates for more casts but I was wondering if it would be better to save up for Shatter soul or parasite  (infect, the super expensive card) or something else. here is a link to the build i'm using

https://imgur.com/U1uRyAa

(sorry if it's not formatted correctly as I cant drag and drop images it says upload failed)

Edited by Tebo

As your deck appears to be targeting PVE, I recommend Mine on t1. The card is very powerful, especially in RPVE, but isnt that cheap.

Furthermore your deck currently needs 5 Orbs to play all cards at the same time, so u might wanna adjust that.

Edited by LEBOVIN

Infect isn't as strong as it's price let you think. It's a good card in a later state when your deck is already complete and you have too much bfp anyway. But until then I would prefer soulshatter. An alternative would be frenetic assault (Needs 2 shadow orbs, so you have to take out fire sphere. But you need 5 spheres to play Fire Sphere and Artillery anyway, so you need to take out one of those cards anyway).

Your t2 is huge. I like it that you use cards like bandit sorceress. It's a cool card when you combine it with towers but in 99% of the time, you wouldn't waste a deck slot for her. Bandit spearmen and commandos are a bit too much as well. One of them should be enough. Commandos + Rioter's retreat is a very strong combination, but only in defensive situations. But most of the time one of those cards are strong enough to deal with attacking units. Especially when you also have bandit sorceress, you have 3 cards in t2, that are completely for defensive purpose. That is definitely overkill.

Instead I would add a bit in t4. Playing with Bloodhorn only is possible but you can add a ranged unit to be a bit more consistent. Depending on your 4 spheres possible cards are Grim Bahir, Tortugun or Fire Dragon. With Grim Bahir and Tortugun you can play Artillery and Frenetic Assault. With Fire Dragon you can play Fire Sphere. So it's up to you.

On 12/12/2019 at 12:18 PM, Tebo said:

Hey all,

I started about a week ago, and (stupidly) used my first 4 - 6 packs to open and got useless stuff. Anyway I started trading pack for BF to build a decent deck and did some research to come up with a bandit deck. I was wondering where I should start saving BF for now, or what I could do to improve it from here. I could always spend BF getting duplicates for more casts but I was wondering if it would be better to save up for Shatter soul or parasite  (infect, the super expensive card) or something else. here is a link to the build i'm using

https://imgur.com/U1uRyAa

(sorry if it's not formatted correctly as I cant drag and drop images it says upload failed)

I think your deck is very solid. What you definitely need is a second T4 structure and usually 1 creature in T3 is enough (Soulhunter). Personally, I'm an advocate of Tortugun but only few people like to play with her (eats your own units if you can't micro manage her). Imho, Soulshatter is a muste have and I also recommend a late-game CC such as Amok or Frenetic Assault.

Imho, Spearmen are great for campaign missions, but not for rpve. And Bandit Soceress is an absolute niche card. Otherwise I can only repeat what my posters before me have written.

If you want a more comprehensive analysis of all the bandit cards, I can recommend that you peek into this guide: