Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
WernerShadow

getting banned message after not being online

same i wanted to buy some cards and the value of these cards was higher then my battlepoints, then got an error. now i am banned. guess i found a bug or timing problem. I hope someone can help us. because another account is also forbidden and will resolve in the same result. Guess i go play cod instead. and i got no warnings at all. i think a second chance is not a thing here. i would love to play the game again.

1 hour ago, heavystorm96 said:

same i wanted to buy some cards and the value of these cards was higher then my battlepoints, then got an error. now i am banned. guess i found a bug or timing problem. I hope someone can help us. because another account is also forbidden and will resolve in the same result. Guess i go play cod instead. and i got no warnings at all. i think a second chance is not a thing here. i would love to play the game again.

You got banned because of cheating. That was not a bug. 

Do what you want but these errors are real. The hole visual  c++ has these errors. Then you have these policies i dont wont to be a part of this community anymore. Good luck with this game

Screenshot (2).png

and i was not lying

56 minutes ago, heavystorm96 said:

Do what you want but these errors are real. The hole visual  c++ has these errors. Then you have these policies i dont wont to be a part of this community anymore. Good luck with this game

We have evidence that you cheated. We don't ban users without having those kind of evidence.

That VC++ makes some problems on your machine is a problem on your side. We can't do much about it. And it was for sure not the game that breaks an installation of a "helper software" by only using it.

On 3/18/2020 at 12:23 AM, Aviat0r said:

We have evidence that you cheated. We don't ban users without having those kind of evidence.

That's good to know. I was never sure, because people claimed often "I just installed Cheat Engine".

On 3/18/2020 at 12:23 AM, Aviat0r said:

That VC++ makes some problems on your machine is a problem on your side. We can't do much about it. And it was for sure not the game that breaks an installation of a "helper software" by only using it.

These guys... :kaboom:

On 3/20/2020 at 6:11 PM, Mout57 said:

hello i was banned but i don't know why? can someone help me?

Hello, you got banned for using a cheat engine in the game.