Game wont start

FrozenSemtex

Hello problem is that game wont even pop and updater as well I just get this:

System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: {404}. at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request) at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address) at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(String address) at UAC.program.GetUpdateFile() at UAC.program.Main(string[] args)

, I tried restart PC, I tried update then erase and again still didnt work, then i tried update drivers nope, download direct nope. Could you please help me

You're using a totally outdated version of the Updater. Probably version 0.3. Download the newest version of the Updater manually in our download section and extract it into the same directory. Overwrite all files which already exist.

In version 0.4 there was a breaking change which didn't work with the old Updater. That's the reason you need to manually download the new version.

On 12/9/2019 at 10:23 PM, Aviat0r said:

You're using a totally outdated version of the Updater. Probably version 0.3. Download the newest version of the Updater manually in our download section and extract it into the same directory. Overwrite all files which already exist.

In version 0.4 there was a breaking change which didn't work with the old Updater. That's the reason you need to manually download the new version.

Download the updater and still the same problem :(

Do you get an error message like you did in your first post? Maybe also try to check Windows application event log for errors.

If you get the same error as in the first post, you probably didn't overwrite the files. Because UAC is a software which isn't used anymore since v0.4 and onwards.

• Kiwi locked this topic