Luncher.exe crashes, when the server kicks you from the game

Halis

NAME: Luncher.exe crashes, when the server kicks you from the game
DESCRIPTION: The Luncher.exe crashes, when the server kicks you from the game for being AFK. Ways to reproduce (keep reproducibility in mind):
1. Login into the game
2. Start rPvE Level 1 match in single player and as Map of the Month
3. Minimize the game with ALT + TAB and do other stuff on your PC :)

REPRODUCIBILITY: About 50% or more often
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: If you start Battleforge in a lower resolution like your monitor's resolution, you mouse will be blocked by battleforge in the area of the lower resolution, after you got kicked

Full screen. Monitor resolution is 3840*2160 and game resolution is 3400*1800.

I tested it now 5 times and every 5 times the luncher.exe crashed. But I am sure the luncher sometimes did not crash. Maybe because I did not played out any cards after the match started. I minimized the game after I pressed "Launch Game".

I think, that windows/fullscreen mode is not related to the luncher.exe crash, but I havent tested it in windowed mode. The problem with the mouse cursor could be because of the system message, that you get in Battleforge, when you lose the connection to the server, I think.

• Kiwi locked this topic