Multiple different game crashes

Darkreavo

Dear Skylords Reborn community,

During the last few weeks, I have been experiencing a substantial amount of two different game crashes:

1. The first game crash involves playing either mission or random PVE for approx. 15-20 mins. until the game freezes and I am forced to terminate the game.

2. The second game crash involves getting stuck indefinitely in the loading screen of either a mission or random PVE match.

After taking a look at the game's log files I have compiled a summary of the error messages I have encountered:

- [11:39:24.499503] [error]: [...SslWorkerSession::HandleReadError] stream truncated

- [11:58:28.033297] [error]: [...ResizeWriter] Resized packet writer

- [11:59:47.395400] [error]: [...SslWorkerSession::HandleReadError] The network path was not found

In addition, I have included the log file from which these messages originate as an attachment.

Regards,

Darkreavo

P.S.

The log.txt files did not include any interesting messages and therefore has not been included.

_launcher_log_2019.11.06_110.log

:thinking: how you know "log.txt files did not include any interesting messages"? Or how you define interesting?

From the lines you posted, first one is not really an error, because it is context dependent in this case it means you "finish" the match, second one is error only for coloring purpose to makr that few nano seconds got wasted by memory realocation, even if it should be possible to avoid it, and the last one means exactly what it says, and is usually caused by WiFi, or other king of "bad" connection, and if that would be on our side everyone would lose connection at same time.

Unfortunately, the log.txt file I found today was already wiped.

Next time I encounter a fatal freeze I will include the log.txt file here as a reply.

Regarding the WiFi that is possible since I am playing at a spot inside the house where both the 2.4 and 5 GHz signals do not reach that well.

Currently trying to fix that issue with WiFi repeaters.

Thank you for providing an answer to this topic.

Edited by Darkreavo

Hi,

I had the exact same issues today as mentioned above: 
About 15-20m into Defending Hope on standard the game froze. I could select cards and click as if to play them but nothing moved. Also, wall construction would show up when I hovered above an unbuilt wall, but no animations were played. Exit match did not work, I had to quit battleforge entirely by choosing "Exit Battleforge" in the options menu. After that i restarted the game, could successfully log in and started up Defending Hope again on Standard and got stuck on the loading screen. The loading bar was full and my mouse icon was showing but it was stuck. Had to close the game with Task manager.

Today's log is attached.

_launcher_log_2019.11.15_33.log

log.txt

Edited by FractalBuffalo
Added log.txt

• Kiwi locked this topic