Skylords Reborn Community Challenge #1: New Map "Into the Jungle1" - 15000 BFP price pool!

Emmaerzeh

Well go ahead watching them, the replays have been uploaded by Emma in his last post. :D
Attached our Strategy Script, which might help inexperienced players to understand in-depth what's going on and help @RadicalX with the casting :)

Best regards, 
LEBOVIN

Skylords Reborn Community Challenge #1 Script of Winning Duo Speedrun_v1.0.pdf

Edited by LEBOVIN
Emmaerzeh and RadicalX like this

23 hours ago, DieBieneMaya said:

well the tactics were very interesting , depends on how aggressive + fast people want to win ^^

Thats the way of speedrunning - be efficient as possible and finish the map in the fastest most aggresive and still smart way. I was hoping for some more replays and competition like for older pve community challenges - but community is getting smaller and a lot of players just talk trash here instead of working on some nice tactics. The duration of the challenge was also fair for everybody - there was enough time to work something out. Me and Lebo enjoyed to work out some new tactics for a new map. This map should be later in the official community map pool. Thx for the challenge - we will participate also on future challenges.

Kubik, LEBOVIN and RadicalX like this

On 1/1/2020 at 10:14 AM, Pritstift said:

Miss the time in rankings? You trolled around?

The last thing he told me was, that it is no fun, if the participation is to low. I haven't seem him playing since weeks, so I guess, they just did not play.

On 1/1/2020 at 10:14 AM, Pritstift said:

Also no replay?:huh:

I just asked a question, nothing more, nothing less:

On 11/16/2019 at 3:33 PM, Halis said:

@Karl Lavafeld Is it possible to win 3 challenges with one replay? (Most stylish 1 player run, which is fasterr than the 2 player run)

To make the reasons clear:
1.Karl Lagafeld declined my question.
2.I also dont need the BFP since I have almost 40k BFP and more boosters than I can count.
3.It also does not make much fun for me to play that long matches. And the

So, in comparison: No goal, no need for the BFP, no fun. Then the question for you @Pritstift: For what reason should I have participated in the in the challange?

P.S.: If I would have seen the messages here, that it was possible to win just by providing any replay, I (and also others, who just played the map casually) could have given one or two replays. But I guess nobody did expect that :)

18 minutes ago, Halis said:

The last thing he told me was, that it is no fun, if the participation is to low. I haven't seem him playing since weeks, so I guess, they just did not play.

I just asked a question, nothing more, nothing less:

To make the reasons clear:
1.Karl Lagafeld declined my question.
2.I also dont need the BFP since I have almost 40k BFP and more boosters than I can count.
3.It also does not make much fun for me to play that long matches. And the

So, in comparison: No goal, no need for the BFP, no fun. Then the question for you @Pritstift: For what reason should I have participated in the in the challange?

P.S.: If I would have seen the messages here, that it was possible to win just by providing any replay, I (and also others, who just played the map casually) could have given one or two replays. But I guess nobody did expect that :)

If somebody is posting that 21.38 is not enough to win because this somebody is faster compared to me and Lebo and this somebody is also writing this in discord then i could expect a time/replay that proofs this - but ye trolling around is much better than showing some nice tactics.

The pve challenges were always a good event to show what is possible in pve and also in speedrunning -  so if you would take part you would be a part of this speedrunning community and you could make positive advertising for speedrunning and this kind of challenge.

According to your posts in this thread and your general posting behavior in the forum and discord i would expect that you or your russian mates would participate in this kind of challenge. Maybe you did not have time or motivation or you were afraid not to be the fastest or you already regognized that you will be not fast enough - whatever - its just bad that you did not give it even a try - seems like you have more motivation for already exisiting maps and not for new stuff with special rules and development of own tactics.

Me and Lebo took part to have fun and show the community what is even possible without amii, enlightment and so on. Thats our spirit of speedrunning in such a challenge. We hoped for some nice competition - but ye the result we already saw.

Edited by Pritstift

18 hours ago, Pritstift said:

According to your posts in this thread and your general posting behavior in the forum and discord i would expect

There are no posts in this thread or in discord, that are suggesting anything like that I will take part in the competition. So what are you talking about?

Maybe you did not have time or motivation or you were afraid not to be the fastest or you already regognized that you will be not fast enough

I told you already my reasons. There is no reason to speculate.

its just bad that you did not give it even a try

As I wrote in my last post: if I would had knew, that it was possible to win with any replay, no matter if it is good or not, I would had provided at least a casual replay.

seems like you have more motivation for already exisiting maps and not for new stuff with special rules and development of own tactics.

And again: I gave you the 3 reasons already in my last post. But since it seems like you missed that I will quote it here again:

19 hours ago, Halis said:

So, in comparison: No goal, no need for the BFP, no fun.

I dont know, if it is loss of reality or not, but you are reffering to posts that do not exist and missed the reasons from my last post, which you used as quote. So, if you will answer this post with the same approach, I would prefere to refrain from further communication.

1 hour ago, Halis said:

There are no posts in this thread or in discord, that are suggesting anything like that I will take part in the competition. So what are you talking about?

I told you already my reasons. There is no reason to speculate.

As I wrote in my last post: if I would had knew, that it was possible to win with any replay, no matter if it is good or not, I would had provided at least a casual replay.

And again: I gave you the 3 reasons already in my last post. But since it seems like you missed that I will quote it here again:

I dont know, if it is loss of reality or not, but you are reffering to posts that do not exist and missed the reasons from my last post, which you used as quote. So, if you will answer this post with the same approach, I would prefere to refrain from further communication.

Oh man - i am also for your suggetions to stop the communication here - to talk with you is even more pointless. Just a few words for the end.

Yourself and your mates called "speedrunners" and mentioned this also multiple times in several posts in forum and discord  - taking not part in a speedrun-challenge for a new map - and so you are wondering why i am asking or wondering that you were not taking part?! Thx for proofing me that i was right about you regarding speedrunning ;-)

3 minutes ago, Halis said:

That is a lie. Obviously no proof for that.

May to correct my sentence - was a bit to short and therefore with wrong message. I wanted not to say that you will participate the challenge but that  you mentioned several times in forum and discord that you are a speedrunner or like speedrunning much - and this is for sure no lie. So from "speedrunners" point of view i could/would expect that you may participate in this kind of challenge while you were also posting in the challenge thread. Anyway you did not - so maybe next time.

7 hours ago, Halis said:

P.S.: If I would have seen the messages here, that it was possible to win just by providing any replay, I (and also others, who just played the map casually) could have given one or two replays. But I guess nobody did expect that 

Well as you are not interested in any rewards, why not publish now the casual games all you guys played? :D

Also, you can't stand playing for longer than 15.44 minutes? ... *cough* Titans *cough* :P

Edited by LEBOVIN