Skylords Reborn Community Challenge #1: New Map "Into the Jungle1" - 15000 BFP price pool!

Emmaerzeh

On 11/5/2019 at 10:35 PM, Pritstift said:

Whats the problem - there are a lot of other ways to be still really fast. Better instead of having discussions about this cards again and again. Tactics get less clear - i like it for this challenge.

Where did I discuss this cards ever before? There is no "again and again" for me :)

But since @Karl Lavafeld is the person, who is giving his Battleforgepoints to the winners, it will be his rules. Things would look different, if Skylords Reborn Team would give the BFPs to the winners :)

On 11/5/2019 at 7:12 PM, Deldrimor said:

Great rules! Also not sharing monuments is a very great rule too!

I was for a ban for SoW too but well... emma said no for some reasons

I dont know why many PvP Player see it that way. The only card, which is worth to "Enlighten"(ment) is almost only Batariel, because it can be very efficient. I can understand why Amii is not allowed and the other two cards are not that important for speedrunning. So thinking again, the rules might be not that bad :)

10 hours ago, Halis said:

Where did I discuss this cards ever before? There is no "again and again" for me :) 

This statement was not linked to you esspecially - it was linked to the general discussions we had about this cards. I like it that replays will shared to the community :-).

Changed the first post. the only content change is that u now will stay in ranking for a mode even though u allready won higher or same price in another mode . But you will not get a price for the second.

F.E. if u win 2pl speedrun and 1 player speedrun you will stay rank 1 in 1 player speedrun but you will only get the 2 player price. then place 2 in 1 player speedrun gets the 1 price.

pls recheck this section in the 1 post of the competition.

Kind regards

And thx Lebovin help me make the text more correct in english.

Edited by Karl Lavafeld
Pritstift likes this

On 11/9/2019 at 3:38 PM, Deldrimor said:

Battleforge doesn't need void manipulation.

oh yea i forget, u are the speedrun master. 

but 1 thing: speedrunning is using all the energy you have in the most effective way. VOIDpower ist energy u have but can not use. so it make u slower right? If u want to be fast u need that void energy as fast as posible, this means u need to use void manipulation

Yeah solo run cause some problems but you should be able to get the replay running after some trys. See the first post on possible solutions under known bugs. To me cases of pvp repays of observermaps that don't show up were reported and I had the same problem with random generated maps lately.

Edited by Karl Lavafeld

No you can't. You have to give me 3 different replays. You can play it 3 times simular if u want, but I think you can play a stylish speedrun more stylish if you not pay attention to the speed. 

2player speedrun you are not allowed to take both orbs at one base, 1 player speedrun you are so you will break the rules in a 2 player speedrun with your 1 player replay. 

Kind regards

Edited by Karl Lavafeld

14 hours ago, Karl Lavafeld said:

No you can't. You have to give me 3 different replays. You can play it 3 times simular if u want, but I think you can play a stylish speedrun more stylish if you not pay attention to the speed. 

2player speedrun you are not allowed to take both orbs at one base, 1 player speedrun you are so you will break the rules in a 2 player speedrun with your 1 player replay. 

Kind regards

And is it allowed, if the 1 Player doesn't take the 2 orbs at one base? Then he would not break the 2 player rules and will be clearly in disadvantge

No! One replay one mode. So if you want participate in all 3 modes you ll have to give me 3 replays of 3 different attempts.

I not want to be spamed with participations on modes that are not serious.

Like this every speedrun replay could also participate for style even though the participant himself see no chance of winning. 

If you want participate in one more mode you ll have to play at least 1 more attempt.

Kind regards

11 hours ago, Pritstift2 said:

And is it allowed, if the 1 Player doesn't take the 2 orbs at one base? Then he would not break the 2 player rules and will be clearly in disadvantge

Are you serious? What kind of stupid nickname Pritstift2. Search for another unique nickname. There is just one Pritstift in Skylords Reborn = Me.

Topic solved: Thx to the GMs!

Edited by Pritstift
Emmaerzeh likes this

On 11/16/2019 at 2:33 PM, Halis said:

@Karl Lavafeld Is it possible to win 3 challenges with one replay? (Most stylish 1 player run, which is fasterr than the 2 player run)

I guess we got rank 1 with 21:38 in duo run, so if you manage to beat that in solo :P

Edited by LEBOVIN

• 3 weeks later...

Anticipated and actual participation... might be similar to what might happen to the player base of this game due to reset  

Nevertheless it was a nice alternative to the campaign, even tho the usual competitors did not participate or manage to do it

At the beginning many were enthusiastic about this, but I guess the deadline was too far set in the future.

Happy new year 

Edited by LEBOVIN
Pritstift likes this

On 12/7/2019 at 6:10 PM, Pritstift said:

Ok

On 12/3/2019 at 1:49 PM, dersuchti said:

bad for you that you Need manage to be faster then 21:38 to beat me and Douglas for Place 1 :P 
sry bro 

Miss the time in rankings? You trolled around?

On 11/16/2019 at 3:33 PM, Halis said:

@Karl Lavafeld Is it possible to win 3 challenges with one replay? (Most stylish 1 player run, which is fasterr than the 2 player run)

Also no replay?:huh:

Edited by Pritstift

OK the challange is over. Only 3 Teams give me a replay :-( .

Anyone more would have participated would have automaticly won a price.

Whatever , the winners are...

2pl Speedrun:

1: LEBOVIN + Pritstift          15:44 min         (1500 BFP each)

2: Douglas + DerSuchti        24:04 min         (1000 BFP each) 

2pl Stylerun:

1: DieBieneMaya + Mettigel                        (1500 BFP each)

2: LEBOVIN + Pritstift

1pl Speedrun:

1: Pritstift                         23:11 min

Thank you to the participants, i hope u had fun playing the map. The speedrun times are way less then i thougt would be possible.

The spare 9000 BFP that nobody won, i will divide through all 6 participants. So everybody gets 1500 BFP extra.

All replays i will upload here.

Kind regards

intothejungle1replays.rar

Edited by Karl Lavafeld