Experiencing "Lags"

Shimol

happened today, the game was laggy for me even though i had no problem with my internet (checked like 3 times), been playing for a couple of days and never happened before.

1 more question, why does sometimes my computer heats up when i play? i run smoothly other games (gta v, the witcher 3,lol,eso) but only when i play this game my vent starts going crazy sometimes XD

to your second question EA somehow managed to ignore all setings, even the driver one saying to limit FPS (to 60 in most cases) and render frames as fast as you PC can handle. Only known solution is to restart the game when this happen. If you will check you GPU usage it will be at 100% or close to, and one CPU core will be at 100% usage. For me with 1080 Ti the GPU usage jump only to ~80% because my 32 core CPU can not keep up with single core performance, and 1/32 is not much so for me it take much longer before I notice it, unless I watching GPU usage chart. No one was able to identify when this weird behaivior trigger :(

• 1 month later...
  • Kiwi locked this topic