King's Ridge - New story-like-map

Perendi

Hey guys,

im working on a new map. Im trying to do a storymap a little bit EA-like.

In this map you have to rescue Rogan Kayle who get inprisioned by the Bandits. The Twilight is attacking the Bandits so you are under pressure.

The map already contains the 3 different diffuculty levels. I tried to implement stuff i liked from other story maps like the cannons from Bad Harvest/GoL, the Amii-Doors from Sunbridge or the fact that the twilight is attacking something and you do not intervene directly.

The map isnt finished yet because I just have time at weekend to work at and the balancing alone is pretty hard.

I would like to see you guys playing my map and what ideas you have / what could I change / etc.

You can always download the latest version of my map in my Discord group: https://discord.gg/6JpAuJF

I hope you excuse my bad English :), also English outcries are not all implementet for now (most is in german).

Here is a quick replay of the map:

You can also find other older footage of my map on this channel.