Fix the servers or add something to the game so it's not a waste of time!

prod by ab

This is getting absolutely pathetic. Someone disconnects every 2 or 3 games. There's no new things added to the game. There's SO much focus on banning and following rules which is a complete waste and makes no sense, as there are too many problems with the game you won't even get new players, let alone old players that wanna stay for long. The CONSTANT DC'ing is so pathetic. Why even bring the game back?? Just to get donations, ban people, and run a horrible game? Thank you for that!

1 hour ago, prod by ab said:

This is getting absolutely pathetic. Someone disconnects every 2 or 3 games. There's no new things added to the game. There's SO much focus on banning and following rules which is a complete waste and makes no sense, as there are too many problems with the game you won't even get new players, let alone old players that wanna stay for long. The CONSTANT DC'ing is so pathetic. Why even bring the game back?? Just to get donations, ban people, and run a horrible game? Thank you for that!

Even official servers suffer from disconnects.
And this is not just for BF. Any game can suffer from it.
Pathetic? Pathetic, is a person who enters the forum for the first time and publishes something like this topic.
Are you paying to play? Did you donate to receive "BF points"? I BET NOT.

Don't judge others' work man.
And if you want to criticize, post something constructive.
This kind of attitude (YOUR) adds nothing to the game community.
A topic like yours does is just the opposite.

And if you find it easy to create something, apply for an "EA authorization" and try recreating the game yourself.

fiki574 likes this

Sounds more like someone who suffers from a ban. Were there really so many bans? Are there some statistics? Good work keep the game clean :). Otherwise if it is really cause of server issues i would say it is your own fault if you do not help in such a case with logs so that the stability can be improved.

19 hours ago, Kubik said:

based on report less than 0.02% of players have this problems (that includes you, even thou you did not send me any logs)

Idgaf what reports you have, nearly every other game it's me or someone else disconnects, so I know it's not just me. I can't even access the website on any web browser on my PC so I'm on my phone for this. How can I provide logs?

I think it was something like Documents/Battleforge/Log.txt im not on my personal pc to check where the log.txt is saved, but you have to send it before you relogg the game.

I personally send them to Ladadoos or Zyna (Johnzyna). But there is also a Report a Bug section in the forum.

Edited by ImperatorSK

21 hours ago, prod by ab said:

Idgaf what reports you have, nearly every other game it's me or someone else disconnects, so I know it's not just me. I can't even access the website on any web browser on my PC so I'm on my phone for this. How can I provide logs?

That's the problem, you don't give a f*ck for logs, and we can't fix them without those. So, bottom line, you yourself are the actual reason of these crashes and disconnects not being fixed.

And, if you gave a f*ck, you'd know to clear your cache and browser history and you'd access the site through PC browser normally.

Getting triggered and ranting here because of other reason than your thread refers to - helps no one.

Edited by fiki574

Let's all not get too heated up about this and chill for a moment.

First of all, let's establish this: Yes, we enforce our policies. I'm not entirely sure how this is striking the OP so much, but we have different departments handling different situations. When it is this apparent that we are focused on keeping the game environment as safe and healthy as we can, and the rules are referred to often, it should be notable that definitely not all workforce is focused around this, and dedicated developers are working on improving the game as we gather more data from players.

If it wasn't clear so far, Skylords Reborn is in an Open Stress Test (Beta) state right now. What this means is that although features and gameplay are present, in-game bugs (such as disconnects) may occur, and we are using the game this way to gather data on when such problems arise, how frequent and conditional these issues are, and how we can tackle them before going into a more "stable" state of the game. This is literally the main purpose of a Beta; to stress test the server and to iron out bugs that we either missed before, haven't been able to tackle yet, or require more data from more players to figure out. That doesn't mean the game environment is lawless either, and rules will still be enforced accordingly. We wouldn't want an abusive game with nothing but toxicity, insults, disrespect and trash talking going around, now would we? This is an environment with potentially unstable behaviour and regular rule enforcement.

You, as a player, were completely aware of this when you signed up on the forums and installed the game, and therefore I am sorry to say I see zero justification for the reasoning behind your anger. Complaining and shouting will really not get you anywhere; it won't make us work better or faster, it won't improve the game, and it won't help you out with your problems either. Luckily we have a great alternative for you that will actually be productive for the game and hopefully rid you of those pesky disconnects soon enough: whenever you do encounter a problem in-game, head to the forums or discord and report your issue to the team, sending your logs, all while maintaining a civil attitude. Now that might be a hassle, but it is certainly more productive than registering senseless complaints, and it can help all of us on the long run, including yourself. Win-win.

Make bug reports, not war.

ImperatorSK likes this

On 9/26/2019 at 9:22 AM, prod by ab said:

Hi i had this problem 1 month ago

during that time. many people also had that problem and some not all send log to kubik. kubik worked very hard to fix the problem.. so far during that date on my end the problem was fixed.. the video show that i log in in the beginning and had no problem and then i log into another map and had constant dc every 2 match constantly.... i show this to kubik and ever dc i sent him my logs... after the update, i showed there was 0 out of 100th of uploading into map even playing 1 fully and no dc..

If you dont send your log how can someone help you? What you need to do is everytime you dc/crash/freeze send the log to kubik if you dont know how to do so

https://ibb.co/wLMcW7w

follow the instruction on this link.. so that your problem gets solved....kay?

by the way. 38 player voted that the server didnt get better it gotten worse. guess what out of 38 people only 1 send log? kinda stupid isn't it? it gotten worse but no log send? iq =1000 on those people

Edited by Dion