New cards?

Czechmate23

I know that its WAY WAY to early to think about new expansions and such i was just wondering if there was such plans for the future to have new expansions or will the game just be brought back to how it was before its shut down and thats that?

[quote='Czechmate23' pid='3489' dateline='1436320651']
I know that its WAY WAY to early to think about new expansions and such i was just wondering if there was such plans for the future to have new expansions or will the game just be brought back to how it was before its shut down and thats that?
[/quote]

Hello! :)
The answer to this question, and many other questions, are in the BFReborn FAQ. http://forum.bfreborn.com/index.php?/topic/572-bfreborn-faq/ . It has the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.

[quote='WatcherOfSky' pid='3491' dateline='1436321454']
Your name.

It intrigues me.

Jose has said all that is needed, so yeah. >. [/quote]

Wow, this is not off topic section :P go make friends somewhere else :/

[quote='Shadows' pid='4343' dateline='1436791193']
the game already has many cards to new cards only create new promos in the days of Christmas Easter party type etc.
[/quote]

New cards, if well designed, can only improve the game. The sentence "if well designed" is incredibly important here though :)

[quote='EpicStormer' pid='4412' dateline='1436803057']
Look at legacy reforge if u want new cards i believe that we waited too much for bf to come back for them to change it...
[/quote]

Legacy Reforge is not just making new cards, it is a completely different game. You may have nice ideas for new cards for Battleforge instead of wanting to play Legacy.

[quote='MarbSlonk' pid='4422' dateline='1436804123']
[quote='Shadows' pid='4343' dateline='1436791193']
the game already has many cards to new cards only create new promos in the days of Christmas Easter party type etc.
[/quote]

New cards, if well designed, can only improve the game. The sentence "if well designed" is incredibly important here though :)

[quote='EpicStormer' pid='4412' dateline='1436803057']
Look at legacy reforge if u want new cards i believe that we waited too much for bf to come back for them to change it...
[/quote]

Legacy Reforge is not just making new cards, it is a completely different game. You may have nice ideas for new cards for Battleforge instead of wanting to play Legacy.
[/quote]

Actually they are using bf cards as well just looking different.