Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
ShadowUsagi

Inflation Incoming!

13 hours ago, Kubik said:

:thinking: my data say otherwise. there was more than twice as many (successfull/completed) auctions compared to trades.

Could be, but once there is a fee installed, what is stopping people from using the ingame trade system exclusively?

Just now, RubySauce said:

Could be, but once there is a fee installed, what is stopping people from using the ingame trade system exclusively?

AH requires way less effort to buy or sell something. I would still use it even if it would cost 1000 gold per trade or a couple bfp. 

Fees are not a good way to prevent inflation (sure they work) as they can also keep players from basic game mechanics, such as the auction house. So i would more look in the direction that other games provide and just make random shit buyable like Skins, Boosts, different options to pimp your forge ect. or you even have to buy your rank symbols after you accomlish them (So at least I could prevent the ugly pve shoes, and can stay on my cyan rank) this way the gold/bfp leave the market on a more natural way and you feel rewarded.

Edited by ImperatorSK