Looking for a solid Construct deck!

I would change the orbs to Frost T1 Shadow T2/3 Nature T4 so you'd have access to the shadow spells and void manipulation in T3. This is the deck I built:

image.thumb.png.070f1420c07b2c614c00d87e8e5e5057.png

I have added Overlod as a secundairy T4 unit to kill flying enemies (also use spells for this) and to be able to Nether warp the constructs to them when the constructs get too far behind. You could also consider Lost spirit ships for killing flying units and alround damage.

If you still want T2 to be nature then I would use mountaineer in T2 with some nature spells:

image.thumb.png.c2ad6c1a97c867ba7d9af4a78b792153.png(I dont have Mountaineer myself so I used razorshards)

I would suggest not to use Coldsnap btw because it reduces the damage you do to enemies and it is quite expensive.

Volin likes this

You definitly want to add resource booster. ;) 

When taking my skill into account; I'd say your t1/t2 is not solid/stable enough to beat lost souls t3. Well, you gonna need a good play mate on your side. But, I have not enough experience with Stormsinger (your second card, is it named that way? :))

A comment on Breeding Ground: I would swap that card out - it is not that usefull within a Constuct deck. You cannot afford to summon you constructs at your starting base (or wait until you've built a BG somewhere on the map) because your constucts are slow. (With faster, flying units it would be something different, though) When I play Constructs, I usually build 2 construcs before I start rolling on. These two were the only ones where I could use the bonus from BG.

On 8/26/2019 at 8:06 AM, Flrbb said:

You definitly want to add resource booster. ;) 

When taking my skill into account; I'd say your t1/t2 is not solid/stable enough to beat lost souls t3. Well, you gonna need a good play mate on your side. But, I have not enough experience with Stormsinger (your second card, is it named that way? :))

A comment on Breeding Ground: I would swap that card out - it is not that usefull within a Constuct deck. You cannot afford to summon you constructs at your starting base (or wait until you've built a BG somewhere on the map) because your constucts are slow. (With faster, flying units it would be something different, though) When I play Constructs, I usually build 2 construcs before I start rolling on. These two were the only ones where I could use the bonus from BG.

Yoo man, thanks for your reply! :)

When I att t3 I usually go with 6-8 Frostmages + 3 Razorshard + 1 Crystal Fiend ( + 2 Stormsingers if Lost Soul, to take down the Lost Vigils). With the help of my teammate it's usually enough to beat any t3 camp. Do you think I should take Stormsinger and BG out?

On 8/26/2019 at 4:21 PM, Lipto said:

hi guys , i build a deck for you , you demand frost strat , and shadow , shadow , nature

deck construct t1 frost.jpg

Hey man, thanks alot for ur reply!

At the moment I use Grimvine instead of Overlord, do you guys think Overlords are better in this deck?

The Incredibile Mo isn't needed in a Construct deck right? And how about the Voidmanupolation is Resource Booster enough to get power? I go Frost-Nature-Shadow-Shadow so I get Resource Booster at t4 :/ I do use Cultist + FoF combination atm, it mostly is enough although I get it at t4 :/ ( I really wanna do Frost-Nature-Shadow-Shadow because I DON'T like playing with Phoenixes.

Why use both Frenetic at the moment I only use the (p) one, that's enough right?

BTW -> I do like playing with Glyph of Frost at t1 for some CC ( I actually only use it when I face LS Manabeasts ). I should keep it right? What do you guys think?

Edited by Returning Player

hello ,

i use frenetic assault green on a building , it's very good to have both because the time recast is too long .

and for the construct deck is very good to play with overlord because , overlord is supported by construct and it's a good combo .

i think all of my deck dont have more one unit per tier except t4 , and t1 frost , if you want have fast energy you need ressource booster maxi after t3 is conseilled t2 .

sorry for my bad english im french.

have a nice day

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Well the orb you wanna go for is not gonna work out well, when you get Lost Souls map. combining Battleship and Construct makes the deck possible to play in any situation. ( consider that even with Battleship you still heavily relay on Frenetic assault in Lost Souls maps and recharging the card with offering is needed.)

Battleship is fine against flying units and it helps finishing off low units and not wasting powerful Construct shots for them. however other than Lost Souls map you don't really need more than 4 Battleships in your army I thinks it's a necessary card for the deck theme-wise and quality of life wise for helping to finish off flying units you might not kill with your spells in one attempt. 

the thing about this deck is that you need to stack up a big army so having a partner with Breeding Grounds can help a lot but waiting to spawn more than 4-5 units is not recommended since the other thing about this deck is that you should almost never stop moving unless some situations you should always be moving so you get to use the power of the cards you play witch is attacking while moving.

I mostly play the deck rPvE 9 since it's pretty fun and feels different and variety is always nice. and it's really powerful. most of the times you can clear more than one third of the map alone (I mean squad killed record at post game statistics)

the only thing that you can call a problem with this deck is flying Bosses. I'm interested if someone can give me tips on how to make it better.

you can replace one of the Frenetics with Dreadcharger since you lack swift units in this deck and it's useful for Nether warping and you already have Offering to recharge your Frenetic. also it's useful in tr2 clearing. if the first camp is not huge Dreadcharger+Motivate can sometimes be cheaper or at least faster.

ConstructBattleship.png

Edited by Zeroo

• 1 year later...

i have an update to this deck ,

lane 2,3,   :  for T2 make 4 frost mage and 4 master archers ( for lost souls map 4 frost mage and 6 master archers )

for T3 :  make 3 phoenix ( 4 for lost souls map and fire map)

for T4 : make another units and spell

after are t4 dont run without 4 construct and 3 grimvine and dont forget yellow mo

lane 1,4,   :  for T2 :  make 5 frost mage and 5 master archers ( for lost souls map 5 frost mage and 9 master archers )

for T3 : make lost shade

for T4 : make another units and spells

after T4 make 4 construct and 3 grimvine and yellow mo , and go to ennemy base

after make 4st grimvine and 5st construct and again again like 6 and 6

is verry strong deck if you have feeling with game play

construct deck.jpg