I need some help with my rPVE 9 Bloodhorn deck!

Sup guys Borisl04 here.

I need some help with my rPVE 9 Bloodhorn deck. I've been doing alot of rPVE and I figured out that Bloodhorns struggle a bit at clearing alot of small/medium units, it takes alot of time to kill them all with only Bloodhorns in my deck as T4 unit. That's why I think I should add a ranged unit to my deck. I need a ranged unit that'll help killing those small/medium enemies as fast as possible so the Bloodhorns are fine. A ranged unit will also help me with killing some bosses like Nyxia who can only be attacked by ranged units.

These are the 19 cards i'm currently using:

T1:

Nomad(g) aff.

Mine

Eruption

Embalmers Shrine

Offering

T2:

Shadow Phoenix

Curse of Oink

T3:

Ashbone Pyro

SoW

Frenetic Assault(p) aff.

Infect

Soulshatter

Revenge

Equilbrium(g) aff.

The Incredible Mo

Fallen Skyelf

T4:

Bloodhorn(r) aff.

Rifle Cultist

Regrowth

Please, all the advice is welcome! If you see a way to improve this deck, tell me, that would help me alot :). Also tell me what ranged unit you guys recommend as I think I really should add one to this deck!

Thanks!

Borisl04

PS I might add a Nether Warp(g) aff. to this deck as I think that would work well with the Bloodhorns, do you guys think that will be a great idea? If it is, what should I take out for Nether Warp?

Bloodhorns are my favourite unit for clearing these random camps. I might be able to help here.

Bloodhorns (upgraded) have Stampede to destroy buildings fast, also with big/large units they have no real problem. This leaves small units and single high health units to care about.

My solution are spells. Lava Field, Soulshatter, even Erruption. Best one: Infect. Just move on with your Bloodhorns to the next camp. Most the times I do only use 2 or three of them, saving energy for spells.

But what about void and charges? Shrine of War and Offering. There you go! :)

For the single high health enemies I do use ranged units. But I summon only when I encounter them.

14 hours ago, Returning Player said:

Sup guys Borisl04 here.

I need some help with my rPVE 9 Bloodhorn deck. I've been doing alot of rPVE and I figured out that Bloodhorns struggle a bit at clearing alot of small/medium units, it takes alot of time to kill them all with only Bloodhorns in my deck as T4 unit. That's why I think I should add a ranged unit to my deck. I need a ranged unit that'll help killing those small/medium enemies as fast as possible so the Bloodhorns are fine. A ranged unit will also help me with killing some bosses like Nyxia who can only be attacked by ranged units.

These are the 19 cards i'm currently using:

T1:

Nomad(g) aff.

Mine

Eruption

Embalmers Shrine

Offering

T2:

Shadow Phoenix

Curse of Oink

T3:

Ashbone Pyro

SoW

Frenetic Assault(p) aff.

Infect

Soulshatter

Revenge

Equilbrium(g) aff.

The Incredible Mo

Fallen Skyelf

T4:

Bloodhorn(r) aff.

Rifle Cultist

Regrowth

Please, all the advice is welcome! If you see a way to improve this deck, tell me, that would help me alot :). Also tell me what ranged unit you guys recommend as I think I really should add one to this deck!

Thanks!

Borisl04

PS I might add a Nether Warp(g) aff. to this deck as I think that would work well with the Bloodhorns, do you guys think that will be a great idea? If it is, what should I take out for Nether Warp?

Hi hello..

you need to add some spell and some range. My advice is always a 1 melee +2 range, however you doing a specific build a bloodhorns deck,so im guessing you going full rampart on bloodhorns..

the problem above is correct and i think you are missing one, Melee can't attack the same target after 2 are focusing or 3.. I'm sure it is 2... Basically if i command bloodhorn to seek at the nyxia. to will be bounding her around, Range has no problem with this and will continue to attack her as a whole group [full 5 10 20 doesnt matter]..

As above said thunderstorm is one of them and you do have soul shatter around combination with revenge so that your team doesnt take to much damage. Cluster damage does great and you can test that one in the test launcher exe...

Since you may want a range flyer, Grim bahir may be your man for the job, plus it has a nefty ability

there are actually quite more t this and maybe some other spell to help you fight if you already have high amount of same creature..

like motivate 

and boost spell like unholy hero with unholy power

lastly shrine of war to have enough power for those spells, as you keep getting those power back into the main pool

Edited by Dion

11 hours ago, MephistoRoss said:

I would add thunderstorm to clear units. Also the other frenetic assault affinity. 

First of all thanks for your reply and by the way, i'm also from the Netherlands ;D

But here's the problem I can't add a Thunderstorm to this deck because i'm going Fire at T1 then Shadow T2/3 and lastly Nature at T4. I'm already playing with Soulshatter do I need the Thunderstorm at T4 too?

34 minutes ago, Flrbb said:

Bloodhorns are my favourite unit for clearing these random camps. I might be able to help here.

Bloodhorns (upgraded) have Stampede to destroy buildings fast, also with big/large units they have no real problem. This leaves small units and single high health units to care about.

My solution are spells. Lava Field, Soulshatter, even Erruption. Best one: Infect. Just move on with your Bloodhorns to the next camp. Most the times I do only use 2 or three of them, saving energy for spells.

But what about void and charges? Shrine of War and Offering. There you go! :)

For the single high health enemies I do use ranged units. But I summon only when I encounter them.

Thanks for your reply man! :)

But sometimes in Lost Soul/Twilight maps I face those Twlight Negators that block your spells, that way you can't summon any spells and if you're running it down into a camp with 2 Bloodhorns you're pretty much fucked up :/. That's why I thought to do some Bloodhorns and some ranged units to do the job, I think a ranged unit would help me alot with killing those Twilight Negators so I can do my spells + the Bloodhorns to take the camps. As I said before I think a ranged unit will also help me with killing alot of those small/medium enemies faster. I mean I don't wanna waste all my spells everytime there's a big spawnwave incomming. You think this is a great idea? If so what ranged unit do you recommend?

39 minutes ago, Dion said:

Hey Dion, thanks for your reply!

You're right, I mostly do some Bloodhorns (+ Fallen Skyelf if I face Boss) + Spells to do the job and it works pretty good until you face those Twilight Negators as I mentioned above. Another problem would be Nyxia indeed, that's why I need some ranged units. The problem with spells is that I can't summon them if I face Twilight Negators. The problem with my Bloodhorns is that they struggle a bit at clearing alot of small/medium troops. Bloodhorns without any spells are pretty much dead Bloodhorns :/. That's why I thought I should add a ranged unit to kill Nyxia bosses and to some good clearing job with alot of small/medium enemies and to kill those Twilight Negators easier so I can do my spells and then i'll be fine. I see you mentioned Grim Bahir, do you think he's the best for killing alot of small/medium enemies/Nyxia bosses and killing those Twilight Negators as fast as possible as his damage is actually not that great :/ I think it'll take alot of time to clear with. By the way, I go like Fire T1 Shadow T2/3 and Nature T4 and i'm already using Soulshatter do I add Thunderstorm too then?

What do you guys think about my Nether Warp(g) idea? You can see the idea in the first post :).

11 hours ago, MephistoRoss said:

I would add thunderstorm to clear units. Also the other frenetic assault affinity. 

Do you think I should add the other aff. Frenetic Assault too, if so what do I take out for the (g) aff. Frenetic Assault? Or replace the (p) aff. with the (g) aff?

28 minutes ago, Returning Player said:

Hey Dion, thanks for your reply!

You're right, I mostly do some Bloodhorns (+ Fallen Skyelf if I face Boss) + Spells to do the job and it works pretty good until you face those Twilight Negators as I mentioned above. Another problem would be Nyxia indeed, that's why I need some ranged units. The problem with spells is that I can't summon them if I face Twilight Negators. The problem with my Bloodhorns is that they struggle a bit at clearing alot of small/medium troops. Bloodhorns without any spells are pretty much dead Bloodhorns :/. That's why I thought I should add a ranged unit to kill Nyxia bosses and to some good clearing job with alot of small/medium enemies and to kill those Twilight Negators easier so I can do my spells and then i'll be fine. I see you mentioned Grim Bahir, do you think he's the best for killing alot of small/medium enemies/Nyxia bosses and killing those Twilight Negators as fast as possible as his damage is actually not that great :/ I think it'll take alot of time to clear with. By the way, I go like Fire T1 Shadow T2/3 and Nature T4 and i'm already using Soulshatter do I add Thunderstorm too then?

depends you are playing a hybrid bloodhorn.. that means you have like you said a couple of color.. right now you have 3, fire/shadow/nature

since you are not going pure and going hybrid. just use giant wyrm.. 650 damage up to 950, knock back small medium..  650 would be the  highest for a hybrid as youself.. and a great aoe

to make chat better for ya contact me  

at your pm location..

mind you there is another one alittle weaker but the abilities are niftier than grim, that is skycatcher.. though 500+ and i think 780 around max aoe, it does have the nifty abilities depending on the affinity to cancel either melee or range around the area, saving your unit from being destroy from the specific of monsters. anyway check your pm

ps ijustnotice you had S  O  W aka shrine of war, apologies , use the whole name XD

Edited by Dion

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 12:02 PM, Returning Player said:

If so what ranged unit do you recommend?

Actually, I do use Ashborne Pyros, (even in T4) because I do not use them that often and for killing single enemies they are good enough. Also, I do not have space for another t4 unit ... as said, I use many, many spells.

With Offering you do not "waste" spells, because they recharge, too. ;)

3 hours ago, Flrbb said:

Actually, I do use Ashborne Pyros, (even in T4) because I do not use them that often and for killing single enemies they are good enough. Also, I do not have space for another t4 unit ... as said, I use many, many spells.

With Offering you do not "waste" spells, because they recharge, too. ;)

Thanks for all the replys guys! It has helped me alot! Finished deck now and I love playing with it, works really good! Thanks! :)

Edited by Returning Player