Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Treim

Treim's Motm solo speedrun archive

Another 1st try:

2 Player solo level 10 - this time actually with Batariel. Played very badly around heal charges especially in the middle of the match, so I had to make compromises in speed to compensate

Loriens likes this

added replays for August 2 player solo level 9 and 1 player level 9.

replay of my current time for 1 player level 10 was not saved due to disconnect after the game but I will probably play again later this week.

Loriens likes this

Updated this month's 1 Player maps for Level 10, 9 and 1

I think this months Level 10 map has some interesting choices for Level 1, I think all colors besides Frost are somewhat comparable. Shadow takes a slight edge but my current time is definetly still easily doable with Fire and Nature starts (did 20:47 and 20:40 with them respectively with Batariel dying in both those runs). I think a low 18 should be possible on this map.

Level 9 just pretty standard. I messed up my pathing in that run slightly which cost me some time, 11:50-ish possible.

Level 1 ~ 02:08/02:09 possible

Edited by Treim