AH filters

Kubik

What cards should be shown for empty filter?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What cards should be shown for empty filter?

2. 2. Do you use option to search for all cards?

obrazek.png.15712a0ede0dd4ae27b93607fc0c873d.png

The filter above right now show all cards ordered by price, but it also causes that when you filter for something that do not exist to show all cards.

Is that feature or bug? Do anyone use it?

Does "2. Do you use option to search for all cards?" mean, that someone is using the filter options in generell or does it mean, that someone uses the empty filter options to show all cards?

On 7/28/2019 at 12:29 PM, Kubik said:

Is that feature or bug? Do anyone use it?

If I select 2-colored cards like Fire/Shadow and then Orb Level 1, it displays all cards. If I select Neutral Color and Orb Level 1, it is empty. For "Neutral" "Ultra rare" "buildings" it shows again all cards. Very strange ?

It’s a feature Kubik the AH was coded to function that way

2 hours ago, Halis said:

Does "2. Do you use option to search for all cards?" mean, that someone is using the filter options in generell or does it mean, that someone uses the empty filter options to show all cards?

If I select 2-colored cards like Fire/Shadow and then Orb Level 1, it displays all cards. If I select Neutral Color and Orb Level 1, it is empty. For "Neutral" "Ultra rare" "buildings" it shows again all cards. Very strange ?

There’s no neutral orb level 1 card, but yeah fire shadow and t1 should show either fire/shadow tier 1 units I think not all cards

also the case when you search for "Shadow/Nature 1 Orb" and get all cards as result, of that feature?, or any other dual color 1 orb, or "Shadow/Nature 3 Orb", or "Shadow/Nature 4 Orb", I am sure you can come with rest of examples yourself.

It is same thing.

1 minute ago, Kubik said:

also the case when you search for "Shadow/Nature 1 Orb" and get all cards as result, of that feature?, or any other dual color 1 orb, or "Shadow/Nature 3 Orb", or "Shadow/Nature 4 Orb", I am sure you can come with rest of examples yourself.

It is same thing.

I guess that could be a bug then. Imo, you could do fire shadow 1 orb to either 

1) show no cards

2) show both fire and shadow t1 cards.

For me personally I think 2) is better but it should definitely not show all cards

:thinking: how often someone want to search for more than 1 card? if the answer is something like almost never, then Lada could probably easily replace the filter with the one in GM tool. Otherwise we need to wait untill out client devs fix/change that EA's bug/feature.

2 minutes ago, Kubik said:

:thinking: how often someone want to search for more than 1 card? if the answer is something like almost never, then Lada could probably easily replace the filter with the one in GM tool. Otherwise we need to wait untill out client devs fix/change that EA's bug/feature.

I think it’s useful let’s say you are building a fire nature deck, and not sure if you want fire/nature start t1. You can easily check prices of both factions. But in the end, it doesn’t matter much and maybe could get confusing results .

So if it’s better development wise I think for those cases displaying nothing is fine too

Display all cards in all these cases takes no time because it is current state, change it to display nothing is ~3 words in code, so no actual work, main work is the decision how it should work.